Thank you for becoming a premium member!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank You Stephanie!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Awesome, thank you Stephanie! Really feels like the site is gaining some momentum...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Taylor AKA :USARMY-STi for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! Thanks pal and welcome to the family! :tup:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big :ty: to William, AKA: 5ubzer0 for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM. :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Jordan, AKA: DiewulfBL for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to my man Juan: AKA: Fast STi for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another huge shout out to Jason AKA: yamahaSHO for staying as a "Supporter" of IGOTASTi.COM! Thanks pal. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Shawn, AKA : booSTi for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :welcome: to the team bro!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm super blessed to have friends like you. :) A big hug to Sharla STi for her big donation to the club. You just bought everyone a whole week of posts, lol. We need it with Reks & Fuji! Kiss kiss. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to my man Ben AKA: jst0915 for becoming a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon: my friend!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to our brother James AKA: berdugo for his continued support to IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Jeff AKA: jswansti for his continued support as a "Supporter" to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty: