The Madman Cometh.

R3V

Hey everyone, new to this site not new to forums. I'm fairly active on IWSTI under the handle of "The Madman.". For this forum I'm using a shortended version of my my normal handle "R3VOLUTION" that I use for all my other online endeavors.

I'm here to enjoy the community and help further both my own knowledge as well as help others. I'm not any type of engineer, but I learn very quickly. I'm 22 years old from lovely central NJ. I'll start a journal in here for everyone's perusal. Enough talk!

_MG_1104.jpg

Philly9-20-2011.jpg

WRXMod.jpg

FullBooty.jpg

_MG_1116.jpg

_MG_1109.jpg

_MG_1104.jpg

_MG_1089.jpg

_MG_1096.jpg

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Hey man! Nice to see you on this side - welcome! Bullshit free zone here. How's those per gear timing changes coming along? ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. Nice pics. :tup:

R3V

Thank you everyone. Is there a way to keep a running tab of the threads I'm subscribed to? I can't seem to find one.

Paul.c

Howdy. Per gear timing? I'm already confused, I think I am the red headed step child of the mod team : (

R3V

Ed I actually found the subscriptions about 15 seconds after I posted that. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I don't know who mentioned per gear timing. I'm having some boost issues which I'm looking into. It's either a pre-turbo leak, exhaust leak, or a crack in my VF39. If anyone wants to recommend a good stock location turbo with great spool characteristics let me know. :tard:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

R3V

I'm a whore of FP turbos.

Good luck singling out the issues... I hate gremlins so much... and the little fuckers keep coming out of the woodwork to bite me too.. Have you used soapy water to see if there is an exhaust leak?

That's the plan, it was going to happen tonight but my buddy's Evo is on the lift with no radiator so it has to wait till tomorrow this weekend. I'm driving a NA Impreza.

PlanB

GTFO madman. This isn't forum isn't for you!
haha

welcome bro, (TonyT on iwsti)

Next big plans for your car? Haven't been following your build log.

R3V

GTFO madman. This isn't forum isn't for you!
haha

welcome bro, (TonyT on iwsti)

Next big plans for your car? Haven't been following your build log.

Ed told me to join! :D

Big plans for the car? Just get it all the little bits fixed up is about it this summer. Interior tweaks, gauge work, etc. I need to start putting money aside each week to go to my track day fund and pick up new tires to replace my starspecs. Probably going with Pilot SS's or something in that category for the much longer tread life and better performance in the wet.