The Post Whore Thread!

jswansti

Who wants to play in ze snow!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322762037276.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322762037276.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 49

jswansti

Lots of chargers in our area, and durangos. There's a state patrol 80's camaro that they take to car shows and awareness events. They even it take it to drag race events.

Z1107

You guys in Canada are probably going to see more caprice ppv's and taurus patrol cars than chargers since they are mostly built in Canada and Michigan.

Vermont

Watch out Sharla..... I know for a fact that there is an under cover STI (04-05, blue with gold rims) and another blue Mustang (Late 90s, with some after market exhaust). Then have a very sneaky trick that they pull on people down in fountain. I was behind the STI as it reved up on an eclipse. They took off the line and started to race when another marked police car father up hit his lights and pulled over only the eclipse while the STI kept going. A little farther down the road when I pulled up next to said STI (was in my 1990 blazer) I was able to see down inside and saw the radio and lights on the dash.....

That **** was totally entrapment but if the guy getting the ticket doesn't know its a cop.... well then your ****ed.... As you wont be able to call them on it at court....

Vermont

OH yes, I know this. That's why I don't do racing on the streets anymore. They will sometimes let you go since they initiated it. My co-worker with his porche had that happen to him on the way to work. I have heard of an STi doing that in the Springs as well.

That is one of many reasons I keep my racing of other people to the track... That and there is really not enough room, especially here in VA, to push the limits of an STI even a stock STI is too fast for the streets.

SSJBaku

I thought you were refering to the sti's sharla... Sorry... But yes im aware of their "muscle" cars....

Its only entrapment if the sti was the arresting officer... Otherwise it is only under cover... I got busted years ago by a chick in a white supra who was a cop... Almost same thing but we exchanged money to race and then a cop in a marked car came up and arrested me...

Hella lame