The Post Whore Thread!

PlanB

or canada :) well no.. There barely any snow on the ground :( I'm sad. very. Maybe CO will be a nice road trip lol

PlanB

Haha yeah. There is much but flat lands here. Perfect for a drift course lol. Or a flat track. Or a drag strip. Much prefer the mountains roads though.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

PlanB

Mountains trump flat lands all day long... I love it here... Im never bored abd the places I go with my subie are always changing (dirt roafs and jeep trails)

Not everywhere is flat here lol. I just live in the flat lands(praires) A little over to the left and they're nice mountains.

Z1107

I now know who my first target is going to when I get my patrol car back...old farts who cruise in the fast lane 15 under the speed limit!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I now know who my first target is going to when I get my patrol car back...old farts who cruise in the fast lane 15 under the speed limit!

Thank you... I love you! (no homo)

Z1107

That would add an entirely new dimension to gymkhana, do your tricks around the track but don't hit an IED and stay away from parked cars on the side of the track.

Paul.c

I did gymkhana in Iraq already. I did it in a HMMWV, a Cayman, a Maxpro and a Kawasaki Gator thingy. My idiot friend lost his camera though! Every one of them FRAG'd out to the max too except the gator. Sometimes I miss being deployed :(

SSJBaku

I did gymkhana in Iraq already. I did it in a HMMWV, a Cayman, a Maxpro and a Kawasaki Gator thingy. My idiot friend lost his camera though! Every one of them FRAG'd out to the max too except the gator. Sometimes I miss being deployed :(
yeah we did gator races every time we could pry away tires from the air force

SSJBaku

Well all I know is they sell all the boot legged movies...so I'm sure some get to watch some of them lol. Next time one of you are down there you should blast the song out of your vehicles in town and see what happens. lol

lol might have to do that, as of right now im up in the air if im going, depends how quickly i recover from my recent surgery not looking like im going to go as of right now

SSJBaku

right ankle chipped, fragments all over the place and scar tissue due to deploying with it chipped and forced to run on it wrong the whole time, pretty lovely

SSJBaku

yeah all fragments are out, most scar tissue removed, just have to take time to strengthen the muscle back, already have 100% when i get out, a lot more people get 100% than most realize

SSJBaku

yup, can't play with my son really, i think thats the worst part right now, he sees the park looking out the living room window but i can't take him out there, hopefully soon though!