The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

I about shit my pants when we got 8 inches in one day last year, the most ive seen here before that was 3. Ive seen alot of snow when I lived in Washington.

Z1107

Just did some drifting in my backyard, fuck it the house is being taken by the bank, not leaving them a nice yard. Start in the front and come around the side starting the slide all the way around the back of the house ending back up in the driveway.

Z1107

Im on two acres equally split between the front and back, my buddies are driving there jeeps and trucks up the front which is a hill, I'll post pics tomorrow when I get some daylight of the damage.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you had a fixed rate, and then they jacked up the rate doesn't that mean they are breaching a contract and liable?

Yep I think so.

PlanB

If you had a fixed rate, and then they jacked up the rate doesn't that mean they are breaching a contract and liable?

Take them court and get a bigger house haha.

Depends on contract sometimes, they could jack it up if the contract allows them to a degree. Fine print sometimes unpleasant to deal with.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

Z1107

I inherited the house from my parents when they divorced and since my mom is still the secondary on the mortgage it's under bankruptcy protection. I explained that to the bank that they aren't going to get any more money out of me which they don't believe but my attorney has already reassured me I'm fine. The original bank was bought out by another and my mortgage went from $980 to $1240, then that bank got bought out by citibank and my payment went to $1478. They claim it's handling fees and blah blah blah. The attorney said it's because of loopholes created in the laws because of TARP. So fuck them. I wanted to leave anyway.

SSJBaku

I inherited the house from my parents when they divorced and since my mom is still the secondary on the mortgage it's under bankruptcy protection. I explained that to the bank that they aren't going to get any more money out of me which they don't believe but my attorney has already reassured me I'm fine. The original bank was bought out by another and my mortgage went from $980 to $1240, then that bank got bought out by citibank and my payment went to $1478. They claim it's handling fees and blah blah blah. The attorney said it's because of loopholes created in the laws because of TARP. So fuck them. I wanted to leave anyway.

they can kiss my butt with that talk

Z1107

story gets even better, woke up to screaming this morning, my neighbors son decided to cheat on his wife at his parents house and was caught by his wife. She shot him than herself. Murder/suicide right across the street. Sucks, the wife was smokin hot.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Jeesh, that's quite an intense way to start the day. I've never understood that - just walk away...