The Post Whore Thread!

Paul.c

Holy shit that's crazy!! All my neighbors are geriatric so their goodies don't work anymore. Cheating is a thing of the past for them.

Vermont

story gets even better, woke up to screaming this morning, my neighbors son decided to cheat on his wife at his parents house and was caught by his wife. She shot him than herself. Murder/suicide right across the street. Sucks, the wife was smokin hot.

Was the body still warm when you got there? Just saying its all good if it's still warm bro....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Was the body still warm when you got there? Just saying its all good if it's still warm bro....

OH MAN. Vermont that is so wrong, oh man, lol.

Z1107

She didn't have a head. She parked her SUV in the middle of the culdesac went in shot him while he was sleeping came out sat back in car and blew her head off. Such a waste.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
better to wrap in foil and use the oven.

I don't think it would fit. You would have to break some limbs. Just throw it in the sauna for a few minutes. Not too long though or you might end up with something that resembles beef stew.

Z1107

So I came across this picture of the gay armed services pride march, does anyone else notice that the people marching are all from the Dept. of the Navy (Marines are Navy for people who didnt know). For every stereo type there is a seed of truth. 100 men go in 50 couples come out.

Attachments

• enhanced-buzz-wide-7222-1322860686-52.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-wide-7222-1322860686-52.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So I came across this picture of the gay armed services pride march, does anyone else notice that the people marching are all from the Dept. of the Navy (Marines are Navy for people who didnt know). For every stereo type there is a seed of truth. 100 men go in 50 couples come out.

:lol:

PlanB

i'm staring to death. Fridge is 2ft from me. Sad thing is its full. Imma die from hungry with a full fridge right beside me. Wish me luck

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's when it starts to dribble it's way here is when I start to get concerned.

PlanB

SSJBaku DO not be a little ***** you mother****ing **** sucker if it wasn't for you, my lint on my driver side door would still be there.

lol