The Post Whore Thread!

jswansti

Seriously? Im gonna deface this guys car because its from japan, which obviously means the driver is from japan and one of his ancestors was obviously part of the pearl harbor attack. Oh wait....he's American (shocked expression)

Z1107

Just got back from the ER, one steroid shot in the ass later, I'm home with a prescription of vicodin and cortisol steroids.

Vermont

saw that yesterday. Glad the guy got the beating. Wow.
that guy got very lucky. Alot of young soldiers drive Evo's and Sti's. I know that if he had done that in the springs to some soldiers car he would have ended up either dead or in the hospital.

SSJBaku

that guy got very lucky. Alot of young soldiers drive Evo's and Sti's. I know that if he had done that in the springs to some soldiers car he would have ended up either dead or in the hospital.

agreed, any military base he would be lucky to walk away from

Vermont

i would make sure someone else wasted the bullet so i could be ruled out of being involved, daddy powers haha

What I find funny is that there is a couple of giant vag's over on IWSTI saying that they wouldn't have beat the guys ass down and yadda yadda..... IMHO Only thing the kid did wrong in beating down the vet is recording it..... He just a retard for admitting to it on camera and for talking so much smack.

SSJBaku

What I find funny is that there is a couple of giant vag's over on IWSTI saying that they wouldn't have beat the guys ass down and yadda yadda..... IMHO Only thing the kid did wrong in beating down the vet is recording it..... He just a retard for admitting to it on camera and for talking so much smack.

but if he didn't record it we wouldn't be amusing the idea of it

Z1107

I really need to wash my car tomorrow, but I don't know how that's going to work on vicodin. Or how my back will hold up in the cold.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sneak peak at our new blue IGOTASTi.COM T-Shirt V2 . :)
4bda0afc-7f37-a853.jpg

4bda0afc-7f5a-c415.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ, can we get some shirts with that kind of stuff on the back and a small igotasti.com over where your heart would be? I'm more of a fan of that kind of T-shirt layout.

What do you mean?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Put the stuff on the front of that shirt on the back. Take the label from the back, make it smaller and put it over where the person who is wearing it would have their heart.

Do you realize how many shirts I sell, lol. I will see what I can do. We have a black metallic one like that already. Did you know that?