The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How about how everyone is awesome that helped my cause so far. :tup:

Z1107

JJ I tried sending you some money but my paypal is messed up on my phone. I'll try getting my laptop back in order and send something.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ I tried sending you some money but my paypal is messed up on my phone. I'll try getting my laptop back in order and send something.

Awesome pal.

Thank you. I'm going shopping tomorrow nite.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys. Your awesome. I will post pics of everything we bought.

Paul.c

I imagine there would be a larger group over there just because there a 30x more subaru owners than STi owners.,

Edit: It took me 45 mins to write this post since I am at work.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Igotasti will always be my home as long as it stays around. It is the star child IMO.

Paul.c

Also Fuji I don't believe there is anything wrong with Dubstep. I don't listen to it consistently but there are some awesome videos out there.

Vermont

I am all most always listening to music of some type at all times. It rotates around from dubstep to power metal to jonney cash and then to nordic death metal.... Usually from there back to dubstep.... My room mates here at the house do not like it though. I rattle the crap out of the table above my head in the living room with the bass from my sound system.

Paul.c

We are doing Christmas tonight since we don't see each other m-f and are leaving for AR on Christmas eve morning. Yay for me!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm out shopping for that family.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Also Fuji I don't believe there is anything wrong with Dubstep. I don't listen to it consistently but there are some awesome videos out there.

It's becoming my favorite form of entertainment lately. This guy is one of my favorites to watch. Shit it amazing and the movement is in real time... no camera trickery. And I love this song to!