The Post Whore Thread!

Paul.c

I've also seen that video but this time I got to use my new headphones my wife just gave me for Christmas. I use my Iphone almost exclusively when it comes to Internet. I hate that I like something that is so trendy and fad like, but man am I ready for this new Korn dub-step album.

Z1107

jeez i feel like shit. but a big shout out to Ben aka StiMedic, got the beatrush alternator cover yesterday, freaking sweet.

PlanB

I just heard a sexy boxer rumble on when I was parking at best buy, The best sound known to man, Aside from your S/O mo.. Voice. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Congrats! I just found out on IGOTASUBARU.COM.

Z1107

I hate it when you think you come up with an epic idea and turns out to terrifying. My roommate picked up some legal synthetic "weed" and having never tried it decided to get blazed along with our gf's and compadres. So after 5 minutes I get the brilliant idea to pop in the 2011 PPHC cockpit video of the Suzuki sx4 that just set the new record, cranked up the surround sound and watched on a 65" inch plasma... Terrible idea when stoned.

Vermont

I hate it when you think you come up with an epic idea and turns out to terrifying. My roommate picked up some legal synthetic "weed" and having never tried it decided to get blazed along with our gf's and compadres. So after 5 minutes I get the brilliant idea to pop in the 2011 PPHC cockpit video of the Suzuki sx4 that just set the new record, cranked up the surround sound and watched on a 65" inch plasma... Terrible idea when stoned.

Lol I can only imagine how poorly that went.... What you need to do is order some kratom.... Trust me on this one.. ;)