The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

I'm kinda dumbfounded with motor trend right now. Some how the Honda cr-z hybrid is a fun sports car and the future of tuning. Wtf really? Subscription cancelled.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm kinda dumbfounded with motor trend right now. Some how the Honda cr-z hybrid is a fun sports car and the future of tuning. Wtf really? Subscription cancelled.

Wow, that's crazy.

Z1107

The ex had a camry hybrid and it felt like a competent car, but a hybrid is so inefficient for performance. Plus hybrids aren't green, it just kicks the pollution can to Africa as they strip mine the land for cobalt. Methanol is where its at. Endless supply, better burn, cheaper to produce, and will work with existing infrastructure. I still read DSport, great write ups.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Z1107

Hate to be the dick to point this out, but it seemed like he wanted to die. So i say good for him that he gets to feel stress free with no more fear, and permanently feel that comfort he felt twice before again.

Last edited:

Scooby STIle

Happy New Years everyone! :cool:

Wish my car was up and running, a canyon cruise to the top, close to midnight with friends sounds too perfect for tonight.

Be safe everyone!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah... Convincing gino that the drunken whores were not a threat to his wife was a story to say the least. I honestly hope those stupid girls try to press charges. Only thing that didn't look like it was done that bums me out is that the cops really didn't seem to take complete statements. I hope they had video feed of the lying ignorant bitches. Difficult night to say the least... You know how hard it is to stop someone else from getting things riled up when you want to curb stomp them?

Where did this happen at?

Vermont

FAWK!!! It seems like I can't get anything productive done today :(. I tried to call up frozen boost to order my AWIC setup, but no luck as they are still closed. Then I tried to register for spring college classes but once again no luck as I have lost my degree plan and have no idea what classes to pick, and the campus is closed till tomorrow... Screw it I'm just going to get hammered and play Skyrim...

Vermont

Why not just order the setup online?

Not exactly sure what all I will need, so I figured I would call them up to make sure I got everything right the first time. Still not sure if they sell heat exchangers there so that might be something I have shop around for. I still need to call up the Subaru shop near me and get a baseline and then have the mounting points welded on for the setup.

Paul.c

I have been reading so much info and write ups on mountain bike related stuff that when I finally came over here I had no clue what anyone was talking about. My brain is fried and I don't even do drugs, or smoke the reefer.