The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

So first snow just fell here in VA, A very light dusty at that... Wondering if it will be worth it to pay the $100 to mount my snow tires on the STI. Or use that $100 for a baseline dyno for the STI so I can see by just how much the Dom 1.5 boosts the power out put. Then another after the AWIC and then a third after the Meth kit goes on. So that way I have a full spectrum analyses of my mods... Or, I could spend that money on booze and video games and just get retardedly hammered all winter and do nothing... Right now I am leaning towards the last option...

Paul.c

Booze and video games! Who cares what the actual numbers are for your mods. As long as your Butt dyno works properly you should be able to figure it out by that.

Vermont

VD numbers. Free99. Or spend it on suspension parts/brakes

Pffhhhh...... Who needs suspension and brake upgrades.... Every one knows the only way to cure a lack of traction is to add more POWA!!! ;)

Spend it on hookers and cocaine, guaranteed good time. Lol

lol I don't know about Georgia but $300 bucks won't get me much in the way of hookers.... Only the aids infested ones for that price... Even then I won't have anything left over for the coke...

Z1107

300 will get you a moderately attractive disease free amateur, beat the shit out of the dealer and steal the coke.

Vermont

How to win:

1. Hold handgun sideways
2. Leave gang symbol at the scene
3. Loot crack dealer
4. Hire coke whore and cram a good hit up her ass
5. Rail it until she looks a week old arby's sandwich

Lol, I can see no fault with this line of thinking. I might instead have to use this money for school books though :(. I am hoping I will have enough so that I don't but you never know with how expensive those things go for now. I am currently trying to find a source online to download them for free.

Vermont

On another note, got written up today for calling my boss a fucking window licking retard.

Lol, I may not know much about the civilian job world, but I am pretty sure that calling your boss a window licker is not a good way to keep your job...:cool:

Z1107

I'm being sent 98 miles away to help one of our transports load a 500 pound man onto one of our vehicles, I'm still on modified duty for my back injury.

Z1107

It feels great now, I'm not being written up after all, I called the vice president of operations and told him what happened. So tomorrow I have a meeting in Atlanta with him and my boss. I'm the supervisor over all road units in north Georgia, so when I tell my boss it's unfeasible to drive 98 miles when I have a unit 15 miles away he's supposed to follow the information I give him and not micromanage everything. And it doesn't help him ordering an injured employee to do something I'm not legally allowed to do while on workers comp.

Z1107

Have a question for my friends at fort Bragg. My best friend is graduating from SF school march 12 and I am flying over there for the graduation. Actually two questions.
1. Do commuter airlines fly into Fayetteville or do I need to fly to raleigh?
2. Due to the fact that he will be doing Robin Sage and other training up until graduation, can someone give me a ride if needed?

Z1107

Thanks twiz. I'd drive the Rex but I don't want to drive her that far until I get the timing belt done and new tune.