The Post Whore Thread!

jswansti

Damn, sounds like a pain! You should've donated one to me Reks! Lol. I would've sported a spec-ops vinyl for a free trunk. I really like the 07 limited trunk and lip, so that's my next big body mod.

jswansti

Its all good. Im not a big cf fan. I think it looks really good on some peoples cars, but it has to be accompanied by other cf goodies in a tasteful way. He wants $300 for the trunk. I guess he paid $450 for it, and he literally just got it, so there's absolutely no flaws to it. Jist poor financial timing.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm working on a new chat program for premium members on the site. I put it on IGOTASUBARU.COM. I'm on a roll. :)

Vermont

Congrats JJ I can't wait to see it on here man. I have only visited the igotasubaru.com once, but it already out looks like they are bigger than us. I think it would be really awesome if you could link the two sites. What I mean is use one large registry for both sites so members on one could hop on over to the other. No idea how hard it would be but doesent seem like it would be to much orbs killer.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Congrats JJ I can't wait to see it on here man. I have only visited the igotasubaru.com once, but it already out looks like they are bigger than us. I think it would be really awesome if you could link the two sites. What I mean is use one large registry for both sites so members on one could hop on over to the other. No idea how hard it would be but doesent seem like it would be to much orbs killer.

I'm working on it pal.

yeah that will be nice!! Can't wait :)

Coming soon, very soon.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
not gonna lie i wasn't to impressed when a mod over there didn't understand the signifigance of an ej207

Don't worry it will get better. This place wasn't great when it started either.

Vermont

they're all soft and crap over there....

not gonna lie i wasn't to impressed when a mod over there didn't understand the signifigance of an ej207

(Rant On)
I think that is the wrong attitude to take to the table on this issue. You have to remember at one point in time you were the same way. Ignorant. It behooves us as more experienced Subaru enthusiast to help and instruct them. Not criticize and belittle them. No one likes being called an idiot when they have never even had the chance to learn. I am pretty sure that we all here would not like that done to us, so we in turn should not treat them as our lessers. Yes their car/cars may not cost as much or perform as well as ours, but that does not give us the right to snub our noses at them for it. I know most of us on here are ass holes, my self included, but I really do feel strongly that we need to help them out. I do not want us to become like Nasty Sock, and up until recently IWSTI.com....
(Rant Off)

Vermont, sign up over there, I did.

Meh not enough time right now. I am trying to get my car sorted out and at the same time I just started up my spring college classes...

That being said any one know of a good write up for how to remove/install the stock location turbo on the GR? Main thing I am wondering about are the oil and water lines going to it. I hate pulling a line off then finding out it was full of fluid as it gushes all over the place.... Also any helpful tricks removal and install? I need to knock out my Dom 1.5xt-r install this Saturday as Holycrap is coming down Sunday to give me hand with tuning.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:rockon: Vermont.

We will not turn into them other sites I promise.

Fuji you know I love you. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Still trying to figure why.... I'm a professional drunk and a certified asshole. Even Gino calls me an asshole on a regular basis...

I wish I could answer that for you.

Paul.c

I'm not going to lie. I am definitely the least knowledgeable moderator here. When we first started I did everything I could to learn and grow myself (I had only owned my Sti for 1 year) and now I don't even own a Subaru. But the community is why I am here, I own a Mini Cooper S and love it, but the Mini crowd can be a little............um............GAY. I may not ever be an Elite Member but I will always be a contributing moderator. Hopefully I will have another Sti someday. Sometimes the least knowledgeable person can be the best asset. Most questions asked are new to me as well so I can understand what is redundant and what is a good question/post.

Z1107

+1. I don't know much but I could be great asset. I can bake cookies for meets, I offer a great shoulder to cry on, and am awesome at being a smartass.

Z1107

for a couple of hours, she'd do. and I can exact revenge for you if you really want me to....

No revenge needed, as soon as she says something and people's response is "aww isnt she cute trying to use big words" is all I need, but she's a great lay.