System Operator
Staff member
You boys crack me up!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The new chat program rocks! :rockon:

Vermont

Yo, for any of you in the Georgia/North Carolina area, have you heard of the Toyota Tercel that is supposedly rocking the strips in the mid state Georgia? A friend of mine in Colorado called me up to ask if I knew anything about it. What happened was, my friends brother was at one of the drag strips in centralish Georgia in his Mustang (with an 88mm Precision turbo and 150 shot of NO) when the Toyota pulled up next to him in the box. The driver then got out of the car in a full on race suit and put on his helmet. Of course this being Georgia every one was laughing at him. He then did his little burn out. The tree then goes green, and he spins the tires all the way through first, second and third. He ran a 10.07 and trapped a 147mph..... He refused to answer what he had under the hood, all he would say is that it was Subaru powered.... Just wondering if any of you know the story behind this guy.

Z1107

He's like a ghost, you hear stories from friends that say they know someone that knew a guy that got spanked by a tercel.

Z1107

I have heard stories from one my friends who frequents the various regional drag events but details are sketchy at best.

jswansti

My neighbor that's selling all his subie stuff just offered me the brand new unpainted wingless trunk for $275. How much would it be to paint a trunk you think? And can you just straight up replace the lids, or do you have to mess with torsion bars?

Z1107

After seeing a commercial for feminine products I've come to the conclusion that there is alot of money wasted on tampon and pad research and development.

jswansti

I wish that subaru had made the 07 limited in wrb. I realized that a lot of my aesthetic mods are limited parts. I already have a front lip (not Subaru oem, but looks like it), the limited dash trim and headunit, and i'll eventually have a limited trunk in wrb. I also really like the leather interior, but i'll never swap out the blue. And I also don't care much for the enkei rims or moonroof.

Edit: I should note that ideally it would be a 2006 wrb limited as I don't care for some of the mechanical changes Subaru made to the 2007.

Last edited: