The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I made an observation today. I am sitting at work eating a bag of animal crackers (Yummy) and I got bored so I started playing with them. When I lined them all up on my keyboard I noticed that the only one facing to the right was the penguin.

I need something to do!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow this place is so screwed up, lol.

jswansti

Damn thats expensive! Never really browsed this thread before, but it just shows how awesome this community is :rofl:

jswansti

I was just talking to my coworkers about how much money i'd have for my car if it wasnt for having a girlfriend. Xmas, valentines day, birthday, anniversary, going out. Shit adds up!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hate wasting money on crap other than my car.....

LOL you should hear my rants on the issue.

George has some good ones as well.

I was just talking to my coworkers about how much money i'd have for my car if it wasnt for having a girlfriend. Xmas, valentines day, birthday, anniversary, going out. Shit adds up!

I hold these truths to be self evident...

I've been needing work shoes for about the past 6 months. These are the shoes in question, pictures taken on the car parts and tools I purchased over new shoes. Not to mention the Turbo, Inlet and Fuel Pump I just bought. :tup:

CIMG0621.JPG

CIMG0622.JPG

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love it Holy! Parts before anything else.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
But I bet you dress fabulously!

I have tools and car parts but no life :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey you boys got all new shirts!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow! They are such retards over there. Sorry had to state the truth.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well warning for that is stupid I think. We won't be doing stupid shit like that here.

Went on IWSTI, realized i had nothing to say... left...

I went on tonight to find a writeup on modifying the stock turbo heatshield for my buddies GR WRX. I then looked through all the posters in said thread and didn't know any of them, wtf?

EDIT: I do wish they would enable my account for 1 night while I was drinking. I would cause soooo much chaos. :lol:

If any mods on here are mods on IW and you no longer want to be mods on IW feel free to unban me for 1 evening. :twisted:

Last edited:

Its Twicky

Thinking about aking my dd the 93 tercel to colorado and back 1650 miles all together, Can it make it. Its running on 3 cylinders. So that would make it a tri pod? or a tracell get it trace for 3 in spanish, I dont know how to spell