The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Yeah... Snakes in trees. We got some pretty nasty ones here (google green mamba and pofadder). Nothing quite beats Australia for the ground zero of anything venemous though.

That's the only thing that keeps me from going there. I've been bitten by a copperhead before so I have no love for snakes anymore.

Z1107

Hey did you guys figure out if y'all wanted to head out this way for a weekend of rafting, zip lining, and canyon carving?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey did you guys figure out if y'all wanted to head out this way for a weekend of rafting, zip lining, and canyon carving?

Man would that be a blast. I wish I was closer.

Z1107

Cool. Just let me know if Reks and Twiz are planning on joining. I have to make reservations two weeks in advance.

Z1107

Punching my gf's dirtbag ex in the face until it's jello is the only thing that will make me feel better. Asshole posted some less than classy photos online.

Z1107

So a friend of mine is supposed to be coming tomorrow from Ft. Stewart and now has to cancel because his whole sqdn is on lockdown after an effing moron decided to steal two 40mm mk19 HE rounds while at the range and some idiot NCO didn't catch during his accountability check. Who the fuck steals 40mm HE rounds and not realize they won't be noticed?

SSJBaku

So a friend of mine is supposed to be coming tomorrow from Ft. Stewart and now has to cancel because his whole sqdn is on lockdown after an effing moron decided to steal two 40mm mk19 HE rounds while at the range and some idiot NCO didn't catch during his accountability check. Who the fuck steals 40mm HE rounds and not realize they won't be noticed?
don't worry people manage to misplace 120mm rounds here, all in the norm

Vermont

Lol that's becasue their fat dirty tankers. They lost the rounds in their crusty fat rolls.... :-o

Shit, thinking back on how many times I ran the fucking range for my company at Carson I could have acquired as much ammo as I wanted. The XO and my LT would pretty much give me as many soldiers as needed and then left everything else me. I don't know how many times I had privates running around giving the extra ammo to chuck and barry... Working ammo hut on a range is fucking cake walk (small arms that is), although I once had a fucking idiot of a PFC push a 50cal round into its links by using a Gerber as a small hammer... so basically hes whacking away at the primer on a 50cal round with a sharp metal object, inside of a small ass hut filled with ammo (had to break down and make 75? round belts for a qual range).