The Post Whore Thread!

Vermont

Dear god what a bunch of :tard:..... All 5 years I was in 1/68AR we never lost a single weapon or sensitive item. We had a few close calls but in the end they were always found. We did have retarded tanker who tried to steal an M9 while we were deployed but his team leader caught him, then we had an XO who was siphoning money from the Company for his own personal use while we were deployed but that is also another story.

Z1107

The final outcome was FUBAR. Apparently what started the whole thing is that no one knew rounds were missing until an anonymous person dropped the rounds into the amnesty box. They did an accountability check and found that those were the only two rounds missing and still did a lockdown.

Z1107

Hey everyone, why don't you send JJ a pm about how this forum has impacted you and how thankful you are for it and him. I don't think we say it enough.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Holy shit Bubba... that's... well, what can you really say about that sunburn. Good job, mang!

:lol:

Z1107

doc says it is severe 2nd degree burn on 30% of my back.. then severe 1st degree and light 2nd degree on another 10% of my back

I hate that for ya. I had severe second degree burns on my shoulders, upper back and chest from kayaking the snake river. Took forever to heal.

Vermont

Spent the past 3 hours researching what engine I can swap into my 85 Celica using my tax return money, or turbo the fucker, but that will cost me just as much as a swap... Before that me and my old man were installing a new head unit into the Celica, so now I can listen to my tunes! The speakers suck but meh what do you expect. So it came down to two engines, a 7M-GTE out of the Mark III supra, or a 3/4T-GTE from Japan. The 7M is going to take some work to get in but will be cheaper and more powerful (240hp stock). While the 3/4T engines would be a straight drop in the only problem would be they are rather hard to find as they are high performance JDM engines from the fucking 80s.... Spent a good hour alone looking for one of either of them and no luck so far. Not even a hint as to how much one would cost.

Z1107

Guys my buddy just started a fb page called wtf autos, please join and post some pics of the ricers and cars that make you think wtf.

jswansti

Im hoping to look at a '96 outback this weekend if he still has it for sale. Keeping my fingers crossed for finally getting a replacement DD!