The Post Whore Thread!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Yep. I agree I rode them for years and can attest to stupid drivers.

DownforceTom

You could temporarily wire the suspected bad component (relay/switch, etc.) out of the circuit as a troubleshooting method.

^ is what someone much more mechanically & technologically adept would do. I'm gonna wait till Saturday morning, take my cofee & beer and tear it all apart...then put it back together with hopefully better results. This time I'll jack it up and go underneath.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Fair enough. I just thought I'd suggest it, in case you are electrically savvy and hadn't thought about that option yet. It's really much easier than it sounds.

DownforceTom

It's definitely a good idea, I just don't know what to do at this point. I figure with the gremlins this car has, I just want to wiggle & check everything again.

DownforceTom

What a day. LGT has working fog lights, took the lady out for lunch & shopping, hung lots of art &such around the house. We turned up some reggae tunes, cracked open some 10% abv Belgian tripels & carved an awesome pumpkin. Now for the rest of that beer & some Halloween movies.

IMAG0680.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How long did it take to carve that pumpkin?

DownforceTom

Hah! Just found this pic in my camera roll, I'm turning wrenches while the dog chews sticks. Poor guy has to wear that cone because he's got allergies...to grass. Sucks

IMAG0675.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Nice garage! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My "garage" is lakefront and in the shadow of a palm tree, I'm okay with it.

Hell of a garage! :tup:

At first i was gonna say:

So people go to the park to have fun, hang out, work out, ect ect ect. But you go to the park to work pn your car! :lol:

Happy monday to you as well!

Whats on todays agenda?

DownforceTom

I bought my fog switch on eBay for $20 since the Craigslist guy flaked, so that worked out. I still need the relay, but I should be able to score that at any auto parts store.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I bought my fog switch on eBay for $20 since the Craigslist guy flaked, so that worked out. I still need the relay, but I should be able to score that at any auto parts store.

Flakers! Away with them!

Nasioc is full of flakers, low ballers, and assholes! :lol:

But you do get the eventual buyer that buys your sh*t so that makes up for the three negatives!

:lol:

When does the switch come in?