The Post Whore Thread!

Gussy818

I can't find the godamn posts where everyone suggest things to do to stop my grinding. I still grind reverse.....

Today, I took off the crossmember and tranny mount. 2 bolts were missing. Replaced the 2 old ones and added 2. That 4 new bolts that kept the damn thing in place. Reinstalled everything and still fucking grinds... I thought for sure it would make it go away... No way it can be the amsoil fluid cause I had the same exact fluid in last year. Looks like I'm going to take the shifter apart as well tomorrow and check the bushings... I don't know where else to look....

I deleted it a while ago sorry.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Anyone know what this is from?

Also wtf is this crap?! :lol:

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No clue here. Never had that apart.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I took apart the doors cause some wires came apart from the speakers and they stopped working. All work now. This car was fucked with completely. Aleays finding new shit! Took apart the middle section to clean up a bit. Took some unneccessary wires from inside the center console out and cleaned up the look. Someone called house cleaning! Now im about to do the cabin air filter.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Idk but im installing window visors now! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Horrible fucking directions but i got it. Very simple.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hilarious thread someone posted on a video game forum I'm on:

Was doing some grocery shopping earlier today.
The store was packed with folks, when that certain urge came on.

Was trying to find the perfect spot for a few minutes. Then the urge went away.
For those not signed in, here were my potential targets (as well as the poll choices)

1. Flower Section: thought the flowers would mask the smell. Got worried the flowers couldn't do the job.

2. Soap Aisle: The scent here was strong, however there were quite a few people here. Population density was high.

3. An Empty Aisle: Couldn't find one. Too many people.

4. Leave the Groceries and go Outside: Was too nervous that staff might think I was trying to steal something. Would've been too embarrassing to explain my true intentions if "caught."

5. Near the Onions: ...Thought about trying to quietly let everything out, then picking up an onion and making a comment to those around me that the onion smelled really bad. Came close to this one - but panicked last second. I'd have to guard all the onions so that nobody would smell them for a while, or they would know my secret.

6. The Bottle Return: This area typically smells vile anyway. Unfortunately there was quite a line here. The people would surely know something fowl was floating around that wasn't there 3 seconds ago though - so I scrapped this idea quickly.

7. Fart next to an infant in diapers and blame them: Not going to lie, this entered my mind for a split second... But I am no monster.

8. Just Let it all out and leer at anyone who suspected me: Unfortunately, I lack such bravery.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So buying that right now!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Let me know if they actually work!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Will do right after we get married. :rofl:

Alin