The Post Whore Thread!

I've never seen anyone detail a police interceptor before. How was the interior?!

Haha we do lots of different makes and models, I'm at KIA, our other store is Dogde Chrysler Jeep, and they do the local town police vehicles lol. It was sweeet, has some firepower in the trunk, and plenty of lights and sirens!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Its about an old sti that is going through a hard time at rehab. Although recovering well, its been a problematic road.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow, that is so nasty.... How many miles driven is that?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude, gtfo!!! What in the fuck?!?!!? Where in the hell would 2 or 3 blocks gather you so many damn bugs?!?!?!?!?! (I'm at a loss for words... :rofl: )

Alter3go

Lol naw man it was like a five hour drive from the dragons tail. It sounded like it was raining and also while I was driving a frog committed suicide using my windshield. I blamed myself for two weeks. We did pull over and I felt he needed a proper Viking burial and shot a burning arrow at his boat whilst going out to sea. He is in a better place now. Condolences to his/her family!

Ok I digress it was bad and gross to clean that off luckily turtle wax has bug and tar remover that works wonders along with a pressure washer set to 40%

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where's the shift knob video?

Alter3go

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] Haha I need to watch the video first if I like it I'll post it.
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] frog legs are delicious if you fry them!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Post it regardless! For all we know, it's a video of you just fondling the ball! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
For those who haven't seen a 2004 next to a 2015 yet:

34oC9I7.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member