The Post Whore Thread!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I can't think of any 16 year olds that I'd trust to be driving an STi.

Last edited:

Gussy818

on top of that he had gotten rear ended like a day or two before the meet.....talk about bad luck on a a car he has owned for 1 week :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I suppose that's better than understeering off the road into a tree and exploding. Two of my high school classmates
went out that way at 16 and 17 y/o, and both of them were driving cars with less that 150whp.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Tangled with a G8 Gt or GXP, hell I dunno which. Pulled him on the on ramp.
From about 80 and up it was pretty even.
Guess he was modded. Looked kinda ghetto but he had some things done I suspect?
It was pretty fun.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I know, I know...me too. :-/ Although I wouldn't say I'm socially inept, I just don't like very many people. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
At a party or whatever, I talk to everyone, I have no problem socializing. It's afterwards... I choose to interact rarely with many people because of who they are as people. I'm sure it sounds judgemental and maybe it is a little, but I have a low tolerance for bullshit, drama and stupidity. I don't hate them, I just choose not to regularly associate with said people.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
At a party or whatever, I talk to everyone, I have no problem socializing. It's afterwards... I choose to interact rarely with many people because of who they are as people. I'm sure it sounds judgemental and maybe it is a little, but I have a low tolerance for bullshit, drama and stupidity. I don't hate them, I just choose not to regularly associate with said people.

Are you my long lost brother. ?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
There's a possibilty. We both look a little scary. (JJ thinks I must be wanted by the FBI.) We both love guns and STIs. I feel like George has a similar personality, maybe he's a cousin. :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There's a possibilty. We both look a little scary. (JJ thinks I must be wanted by the FBI.) We both love guns and STIs. I feel like George has a similar personality, maybe he's a cousin. :rofl:

You do!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I can't find the godamn posts where everyone suggest things to do to stop my grinding. I still grind reverse.....

Today, I took off the crossmember and tranny mount. 2 bolts were missing. Replaced the 2 old ones and added 2. That 4 new bolts that kept the damn thing in place. Reinstalled everything and still fucking grinds... I thought for sure it would make it go away... No way it can be the amsoil fluid cause I had the same exact fluid in last year. Looks like I'm going to take the shifter apart as well tomorrow and check the bushings... I don't know where else to look....