The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I am now a professional horror movie screenwriter!

Awesome! I want to be a character in one of your films. I want to be beheaded. :shock:

There's not enough.... Ive tried it. This is the cold that doesnt die from hard liquor, wine, beer, or whatever other alcoholic concoction I've poured down my throat. Even when I've been past puking and drank more liquor from the bottle. Just too much blood in the alcohol system.

Have you tried ingesting it through your anus? It will cure it.... It also can kill you. :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Tonight's dream of ridiculous engines is:
4.0L flat 6
Parallel twin turbo he351ve
Crossover intake manifold
10k rpm redline

And I didn't even get to exotic materials. :sigh:

I want to get out the folding chair, a cooler full of beer, and a tub of popcorn and just park myself inside your brain and just watch the show.

sharing_popcorn-1245.gif

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Haha... You siad wankle!.

I love them and hate them at the same time. They produce the revs and power but they just don't deliver the torque.

I need my torque.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Okay. I guess it's just because I don't have much experience with them. They're just so odd to me. I look at them and say to my self "Why"

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Because they're so much more efficient! And their factory redline is 9k...

And most people have that reaction to them. Fortunately I'm just a nerd playing with tools.

I know... I just can't get past the fact there are no pistons. :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have come across quite a few impressive rx8's in my area but I know what you mean

The other thing I can't seem to get past is the sound. Though they have improved over previous years, they still sound like a singer on steroids. :)

I kinda liken it to Mike Tyson. You know he would kick your ass but when he speaks you have no choice but to laugh

Last edited:
I have come across quite a few impressive rx8's in my area but I know what you mean

The other thing I can't seem to get past is the sound. Though they have improved over previous years, they still sound like a singer on steroids. :)

I kinds liken it to Mike Tyson. You know he would kick your ass but when he speaks you have no choice but to laugh

:rofl:

Perfect example!

Dude, read. 13b is fail. That would be that normal rotary found everywhere. A three rotor setup is actually a beast. 600 whp 600 WTQ capable.

Maybe I should have said:
Silly EVO guys, they always think they know the answer to everything. :p

600/600 really isn't anything to write home about when talking about performance engines and capabilities. Like Jared said, my beloved 4G63 can do that bone stock lol. I wonder if the three rotor setups drink oil like the 13b's? If so that is another fail for the engine.

Luke's just pissed that there's a smaller displacement engine that can hold its own to his beloved 4g63.... :D

It's got a lonnnnnnnnng wayyyyyyys to go if it's only "capable" of 600/600. ; )