The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have had this for awhile, lol, but you just heard of us I'm sure. :) Welcome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What do you mean?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK how may bottles do you want? How much do you wanna pay for each one? I will do free shipping, Shit no, $4.99 flat rate! LMAO

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello, YOU GOT BANNED! :rofl:

PS: So did I, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He got banned from IW, like I did, lol!

He got banned from IW, like I did, lol!

Oh yeah lol, you got banned for starting this site though. I got banned for calling out digitalfiend AKA GR protector! BTW, his reason I'm banned might be the lamest ever. It's something like "I'm too busy watchign TV, I'm sure you understand." I would have come up with something much better than that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow that's some lame shit right there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well that will not happen here. We like correct information and research is what we do best. When it's time to play we play, but when Elite STi opens it's gonna be awesome cause you have to know your shit to get in.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well glad that you are here with us! IGOTASTi took some time, but we are doing ok! Hey EVO what are you gonna do with a IGOTASTi shirt and sticker if you win?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Evo you crack me up. :rofl:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL. nasioc is gay, iw is becoming gay. too many idiots. sick of not having a place to do research.

Because your intelligent thread would be instantly cluttered with crap from the peanut gallery and any kind of intelligent thought that you might have, is so way beyond there comprehension and capability to think outside the box, that they become jealous of your intellect and argue instead of contribute.

You ever notice you never hear from the intelligent guys anymore? The place is more convoluted from it's original concept now more than ever. I can't make an intelligent post with out being bashed for some reason no matter how sincere or helpful I try to be

The site is littered with high school students and self proclaimed know-it-alls that just repeat internet fodder with out any real understanding of what they are saying

I say let the jerk-offs propagate bad info and maybe all their cars will start blowing up and the world will be a better place for it :tup:

Last edited: