The Post Whore Thread!

Paul.c

You're still here Fuji.
Luke I would have loved to see your last stand at IW. It would have been fracking amazazing

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
IW has spys here and everything we say they know about. So you pretty much just told kevin your plan.

Even our private moderator forum is not secure.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I sent you a pm Holy. We will fix.this.

STimedic

Glad I never joined.....I barely even visit NASIOC anymore and flat4nc's domain bill isn't paid on time as usual. Oh well, no loss there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well STimedic we aren't going anywhere my friend. IGOTAEVO is under design as we speak. :tup: Plus our bills are paid, LOL.

jswansti

Meeting up with a couple guys tomorrow from a local forum to have lunch and do a photoshoot at Horsetooth reservoir in fort collins. One of them has a sick 98 impreza outback sport wagon, the other a saabaru, and I actually don't know what the third guy drives... should be fun!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see the photos.

jswansti

My friend will probably take some badass ones. He's a great photographer. I have a dslr but im still very much learning how to use it.

Last edited:
IW has spys here and everything we say they know about. So you pretty much just told kevin your plan.

Even our private moderator forum is not secure.

I figured that much and there is no way in hell they would have let me back on anyway lol. It's always nice to dream though!

**Spys, say hi to the mod team for me! El oh El**

I really hope you guys aren't being super paranoid like Kevin, if he seriously planted people on here that is the funniest shit ever.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
EVO I could care less to be honest.

jswansti

Just got home from doing our little photoshoot. Driving on some winding back roads of a local reservoir, my friend took some pics of us driving by him from the side of the road. I'm super excited to see how they turn out after he edits them.