The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Just got kicked out of a restaurant for telling a fat slob redneck fuck that he couldn't cut in front of six people waiting in line to pay to pay their bill.

R3V

I gots a fancy new title. Ut oh. Should probably double my efforts to learn if I want to pass those tests.

Vermont

I want to live back in feudal Japan as a samurai... Try and dishonor me with that kind of behavior and you will end up in pieces! If only I could get away with it in this day and age...

Butt posted over Tapatalk

Meh.... You may have been born 300 hundred years to late but at least you were not born 1400 years to late, like me. I would be a much happier person as a Viking in the European dark ages.... :( Raping, pillaging and raiding monasteries and nunneries, ahhh the good life :D

Z1107

Fuji... kinda pissed at you... You have got me so addicted to action figure therapy I've been late to two meetings because I sit in my vehicle watching YouTube episodes of it. And just ordered a Stanley the dick biting African honeybadger tshirt.

Z1107

This is why I don't like using the vicodin my doc prescribed to me. Woke up at 0400 after falling asleep around 1600 yesterday after taking one for my back.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Z1107

Test drove a 2011 WRX today... not impressed. Felt so different from the GD. Maybe just biased, or got a foul taste in my mouth after dealing with jackass salesman who told me every one my opinions was wrong... like how the GR hatch feels more closed in than my GD sedan, and how the seats didn't feel as bolstered as the momo's in the GD. What a dick.

Z1107

I think it was more the salesman than the car now that I've had time to cool off. He said some really stupid shit and insulted my basic knowledge of Subarus.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow he must of been a :tard:

Vermont

I feel you Z.... I have this problem every time I walk into a dealership. Even my fucking sister knows more about cars than the majority of salesmen I have dealt with. Thus why I stick with used cars now. I will never buy another car new ever again, or take a loan out for a car. I purchased my one new car so that's all I need for my life... Next car is going to be either a 02 WRX and do a STI swap or a 05 STI and do a front end bugeye swap....

Paul.c

The last time I went to a dealer shopping for a new car was Ford. When I told the guy I couldn't buy his POS ford he treated me like I was the dumbest piece of shit he had ever met. The I went to the MINI dealer and was treated great and given an excellent deal. Do you know what the difference in the two dealerships was? Ford salesman gets commision and MINI sales lady got salary. Ford was willing to give a better deal but I said fuck you and walked out. Actually my wife told me to fuck them and that I was crazy for even going to a Ford dealer. She was so right.

Z1107

When I introduced myself to the salesman I told him I was already a Rex owner and that it was modded, he had the nerve to tell me as we were about to pull out of the lot that to be careful because the GRs are more powerful than my ej20 and that plenty of previous "kids" have come in and been overwhelmed. I almost hit him. Then I said that I preferred the GD seats for more support, he replies that the GR is better set up for sportiness than the GD, to which I reply the GR has it's pros but plenty of cons. It got worse from there.