The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Can't wait until this fall. Medal of Honor warfighter comes out in October and black ops 2 comes out in November.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Out in my STi for the first time in 5 months. Oh yeah. :)

Vermont

Right there with you. Tomorrow will be the first time taking my STI WOT since early January, when I swapped the turbo out. Going to finally do the open loop... :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Right there with you. Tomorrow will be the first time taking my STI WOT since early January, when I swapped the turbo out. Going to finally do the open loop... :D

Enjoy. :)

jswansti

I hate going to Walmart, but they sure do beat the shit out of auto part stores on stuff like oil. Had to go to o'reilly auto for a quart of M1 full synthetic and it was $9!!! One quart! I can get a 5 qt jug for $28 at wally world or 1 qt for like $4.90 or something. I just wasn't near one and im not passing one on the way home tonight, and I gotta change my oil tonight. Already 700 miles past the time I usually do.

Paul.c

Yeah, unfortunately wal-mart has been successful for a reason. I haven't been to one in about 2 years though. Little guys FTW!

jswansti

Literally the only time I ever walk into that place is to get oil. Other than that I get all my auto stuff from local stores.

Paul.c

I had to go into one today for the first time in a long time. My memory was refreshed as to why I stopped going in there.