The Post Whore Thread!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
WWE on ice.

Z1107

Sidney Crosby was sent to the sin bin twice for fighting, he rarely gets penalized ever for anything much less fighting.

Paul.c

I had a blast Sat. at the races. I don't care what any one of you say, going to any of the top level racing events is awesome. You say drag racing takes the least amount of skill but I don't care and I disagree. Have you ever had your face melted by exhaust from a top fuel dragster? Have you ever had your eyeballs fall out of you face as a car flies by at over 300mph? You have to respect these guys for what they do. Being a top level driver in NASCAR and top fuel dragsters takes a lot of skill and an amazing team effort. Same as F1 and WRC.

Z1107

That's a secondary reason why I refuse, the main reason is I have severe drug allergies. I'm pretty much limited to vicodin since it's a synthetic of codeine and not an actual codeine.

Z1107

I'll have to look into that, I'm new to the painkiller world as I only used them for my first time 5 months ago when I injured my back.

Z1107

Bro I'm actually driving around for work right now, doctor would kill me if he knew, everytime I hit a bump I wanna punch a puppy.

Z1107

That is officially my worst nightmare, a snake that flies. It's not enough they drop out of trees onto, they can specifically target you from 100ft away.

Z1107

Got home for work and found out I couldn't get my boot off my left foot. Took the laces off and finally got my foot out to discover it was swollen twice as large as normal. Naproxen brought the swelling down and actually helped with the pain too.

Z1107

Really starting to dislike pharmaceutical reps. They should not be able to casually walk into a doctors office causing PAYING patients to wait longer to see a doctor.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Yeah... Snakes in trees. We got some pretty nasty ones here (google green mamba and pofadder). Nothing quite beats Australia for the ground zero of anything venemous though.