The Post Whore Thread!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
It should actually be really easy to test, with a few degrees of accuracy.

1) easiest, lowest accuracy:
Measure IATs before/after. As you mentioned install is a cinch, so you can get pretty quick before/afters.

2) medium difficulty and accuracy:
go for a particular run, and immediately pop the hood and use an IR thermometer at a few points on the IC. Repeat the same run and measuring points. Something ideal would be a few laps of a track, or an autocross run.

3) expensive, accurate:
Use a thermographic camera. Especially if you set it on a gopro aimed into your hoodscoop while driving. But at the very least, use it as you would do #2. But this is far more "data points" (one full image) and takes less time, etc...

Z1107

Im 30 miles away from a public restroom... I have to drop a deuce. Fml.

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

Z1107

He's got jokes! :)

!WARNING! This poster is not liable for any person being butthurt by comments. Protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act for being somewhat retarded! ;)

Z1107

I got pulled over for doing 75 in a 55, cop laughed his ass off when I told him I was about redecorate my work van with my ass.

Z1107

I still had to show him my POST certification to get out of it. Brothers in blue actually works still, yay me.

Undecisive

I think you should have redecorated the van right infront of him. And then blamed it on him and started yelling until he gazed you. Because your day isn't complete with a tazing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Vermont

Hey JJ I have a quick letter I want you to read over about a product review I am doing and if you would mind If I posted it up here in Igota

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey JJ I have a quick letter I want you to read over about a product review I am doing and if you would mind If I posted it up here in Igota

Pm sent back.

Z1107

So the next town over from me is making national news because the KKK is trying to adopt a mile there. Hilarious.

Z1107

What makes it funny is the state said no but is now having to let them because the ACLU is stepping in for the KKK. Funny as shit to see guys in white robes picking up garbage.

Vermont

Lol, I always love when the ACLU has to step in to help the KKK and the Neo-Nazis. I just find it delightfully ironic when you see a black Muslim lawyer representing the KKK in a discrimination trial....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
IGOTACUMMINS.COM is almost all done. Ahhhh. I'm stressed.