The Post Whore Thread!

R3V

Thoughts on the shot since my photography improvement thread hasn't turned out an interest?

7594018402_8309188cd6_b.jpg

Vermont

I agree with Gino... you're a predator to the core mark, no denying that

Ouch! lol! Totally not true though.

I'm like a tootsies pop, hard and crunchy on the out side, but soft and chewing on the inside.

Right now I am mister single and lonely dude in the basement with a lot of guns.... and booze.... and anger issues.... You know there might be a good reason I'm single....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ouch! lol! Totally not true though.

I'm like a tootsies pop, hard and crunchy on the out side, but soft and chewing on the inside.

Right now I am mister single and lonely dude in the basement with a lot of guns.... and booze.... and anger issues.... You know there might be a good reason I'm single....

Is it cause you're too busy being fond of your guns? :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mark,

This is why I'm ok with doing Cougars. They just want it, and they like it rough. Great way to let out all those frustrations. Only downside is if you take it out on them that way, expect them to like it and think you have some serious shit for them.

You find the ones that come with the perks of payment yet? :lol:

Vermont

LOl I do have a cat. I just keep i at my parents house due to me living with Indians (dot not feather). I am afraid they would try and cook my poor little girl up..... :(

Vermont

From ehat my buddie who went to china said is that dog if cooked right can taste delicious. Never met any one who has eaten cat. Horse sausage is not too bad. I had some in iraq and honestly didn't even know what it was till our terp told us.

Z1107

Apparently it is illegal to kill dogs or cats for food in the states but it is perfectly legal to import processed dog or cat meat. I have friends who are Vietnamese who served them both to me.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
My Lico shoes came in! :tup:

:D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol: