TK-421's 4B11T Evo X GSR

TK-421

Jealous! I'd still like to finish my current project and swap to an Evo X. I've always wanted an Evo but for some reason keep ending up with Subarus... Interested to see what you do.

Well, it shall be an interesting build. I'm very meticulous with my vehicles and already have a well drawn out plan for this car. I don't want to go too quickly with the build Because I know what will happen, I'll get bored and sell it haha.

TK-421

Awesome. I'm only just now considerING an SCCA membership since we live so close to events now in Middle GA. Definately worth the money and experience.

I got my NASA licensing back way when. Way back when I was racing time Attack for Dezod Motorsports.

I've had plenty of seat time in a bunch of different cars. And by far my favorite track car has to be an Evo. But the car I tracked was a CT9A Evo 8 RS.

TK-421

So guess I should update here, since I have my first "modification"

I removed my trusted ARC Titanium Shift Knob from my Evo 8 to install in my X. All Evo's have the same diameter and thread pitch when it comes to their shifters. And what makes me happy is even though this knob was used in a MR edition with a 6 speed and reverse lockout (much like a STi) it will still fit and function very well on a 5 speed manual gearbox Evo X GSR

YAY happy dance!

Here are some pictures of the knob itself, will be installing later on when I'm reunited with the car.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422393854.672451.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422393865.087370.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422393890.353799.jpg

Just wanted to keep things updated and fresh since much of you have shown an interest in what my plans will entail for this car, I do appreciate the interest.

Thank you all

TK-421

Uh oh more stuff for the Evo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422656733.206316.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422656743.471234.jpg

What's wrong with me it's not even broken in yet and I'm stockpiling parts like a hoarder!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Someone get this man a doctor!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I got the cure - feed the addiction! :lol:

TK-421

TK-421's 4B11T

Cat Pipe, Downpipe, Grimmspeed EBCS, Swift Springs, Cobb SF Intake, Turbosmart Kompact Plumbback, Samco Turbo Inlet Hose and Torque Solutions Short Throw Shifter along with shifter base bushings, Underhood bushings and hate selector bushings all on order.

I have a slight problem with NOT keeping vehicles stock for very long

TK-421

Any particular reason you went AP over OS?

Yeah it's my tuning choice of preference with all Evo X's I tell all my customers that have Evo X's that the AP is the best choice the Opensource options are limited on the Evo X while they are a little more abundant for the CT9A platform. Since there is no AP option for the 8 and 9.

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423622928.434754.jpg

Torque Solutions Short Throw Shifter, Shifter Base Bushings, Shifter Gate Selector Bushings, and Underhood Shifter Bushings.

Had about a month and a half wait for these guys, just keep on stock piling parts like a squirrel haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whats wrong with stockpiling parts?!

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423677659.846337.jpg

And another new addition today. Cobb Tuning inlet hose on imam or discounted price of $60 bucks brand new because it was made without the cobb logo.

Hmm goes to show how much a logo is worth since its $105.00 brand new

SMH....