Todds 2015 STi // Royalty_STI

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So what does everyone think of bagging an STi?

THESE HOODIES ARE NOT BEING MADE ANYMORE! GET YOURS BEFORE THEY'RE ALL GONE! *$34.97* ORDER HERE!

attachment.php

Great for speed bumps :p it has it's uses haha.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bags should stay in grocery stores. :tard:

To each their own. :tup:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I'm against it. Completely. That's just my personal opinion though. I don't like stance, whether it be static or dynamic. I like being able to drive my car. Anyway....To each his own.

TK-421

Everyone has their own style and what sets it apart is when those people with different styles can come together in unison and enjoy cars for what they are. Not stand there and point and say well that's stupid or why would you do that. If there was a certain rule book that everyone had to follow that would make things a dictatorship when it came to modifying our cars and our ways of thinking.

So when I say to each his own, I mean... I may not choose that path with my car, but I respect the time, energy, money and idea that person has put into their car, something they care about and are proud of, and I'm not going to knock it or belittle them just because I wouldn't do the same to my car.

My point of view on different styles and set ups

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everyone has their own style and what sets it apart is when those people with different styles can come together in unison and enjoy cars for what they are. Not stand there and point and say well that's stupid or why would you do that. If there was a certain rule book that everyone had to follow that would make things a dictatorship when it came to modifying our cars and our ways of thinking.

So when I say to each his own, I mean... I may not choose that path with my car, but I respect the time, energy, money and idea that person has put into their car, something they care about and are proud of, and I'm not going to knock it or belittle them just because I wouldn't do the same to my car.

My point of view on different styles and set ups

PREACH IT BROTHER! AMEN!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Figured this would be a good topic for me to vent frustration on in a constructive criticism manner

You do it quite well friend.