What did you do to your STi today?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I think I am trading my exhaust for a Cobb 3" turboback, I need something more quiet

Good choice. I have one and I love it. Not only does it sound nice and is not terribly loud, but it doesn't look ricey. The
finish on it has lasted a LONNNG time. I installed it back in 2009 and it's still very shiny :tup:

It does seem though, that it's become slightly louder over time.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Traded my bbs ch002 for a set of gold 04 bbs stockers with all seasons and cash on top. Now i have 2 unicorn sets! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Was too dark when I got home. I will take some tomorrow. They are painted black. They did a shitty job. So I will have to scrape the paint off cause I was able to pick it off with my fingernails. The gold underneath looks brand new! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That's not your STi is it Josh?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What happened to your other build?

35r

Nothing, i just want more power. And its that time of year where i dump a chunk of money into the car haha.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal. More powa is always better!

35r

Should be a rather substantial increase in power. Getting alot of awesome parts from guys that do nothing but build monsters.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Should be a rather substantial increase in power. Getting alot of awesome parts from guys that do nothing but build monsters.

Better update that journal pretty frequently! :D

35r

In 3 years even when i was a mod i never started one haha. I like to keep people guessing. Plus i always used my garage instead.

byze2uta.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Garage*

!!!!!!!!

35r

Maybe at some point. I don't like being too vocal about whats under the hood anymore. Its more fun just saying im stock.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You did a great job as a mod.

:ty: