What did you do to your STi today?

Drained and refilled the rear Differential with subaru LSD fluid. I was pleased to see no sludge.
Drained and refilled the front Transmission and Differential. I was also pleased to see no bits of metal on the magnet of the trans plug and no sludge. I then refilled with Motul LS300. Subie rolls/drives and shifts much smoother now.

View attachment 2407

Attachments

• 0423121714.jpg
    0423121714.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Finally got home and Change the Oil with Rotella T6 5W40 and a Mobile1 Oversize oil filter (M-110) and ordered my Exedy Stage 1HD clutch kit, Group N motor and tranny mounts, and prosport oil pressure gauge...let the fun begin! Also got my topfeed injectors all ready to be sent away for cleaning and flow test!

Nice. Glad you made it back safe.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks JJ, its been a Long year, but now its time to Let the fun times begin! I also bought a Tube of Fujibond ($60) and a can of Subaru LSD Fluid ($30)

I hear ya. How is your STi since you got back?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The STI is great, runs strong and sounds amazing...i finished PnP my Cast exhaust Manis, they look sooo amazing, but took for ever

Post some pics. :)

Stiyle11sedan

Pic doesn't work.....I would really be interested to see how these came out. Is there any way you can post up another pic??
Thanks in advance,

Busker

Well Yesterday I installed the ARP Studs and legs on the car, took about 3.5 hours. The ARP extended are a pain in the ass to put in the rear. You got to dissassemble the hub assembly. Unfortunately the garage I was working at closed at 7 and I didnt have time to completely tear down the hub so I went in and put brand new OEM studs in the rear. One day when I have more time and I do a little research Ill tackle pullin the ass apart.

Busker

The brake springs btw bit me and bit me bad. As I was trying to attach the blue spring, my pliers slipped off and came back and snapped me right on the cheek bone. Its a lil swollen, nothing some swearing and a fresh lip of copenhagen couldnt make feel better.

Z1107

Washed the Rex, and replaced a cracked vacuum plug on my radiator. Didn't expect that to happen so soon with it being a brand new Mishimoto radiator and plug.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
jeez lenny, we shoulda lived closer. I traded my 07 for 05 tails, and i had a cf black trunk, etc...

Z1107

Let the rex play with a rednecks 80's tbird but she didn't play fair so the redneck threw a fit and bounced.