What did you do to your STi today?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So far they haven't gotten to her yet.. she may be safe!! For now anyway

Run and hide her Twiz. Fuji will blame it on Diesel fuel. Boom! LMAO.

SSJBaku

gotta watch out from those rats man, they work with the birds im telling you....on topic looking at some gauges for my baby, thinking im liking the AEM Gauges to replace my old prosports

Td_d

Commander In Chief
That's cheap... And glad to see you two made up ^^ (yeah, I'm just stirring shit ;) )

I think I might get another Johannesburger on here, chatting on IW, told him how awesome we are :tard:

jswansti

We'll im not doing it myself, but my whole gates timing kit is getting installed today!:D

Last edited:

jswansti

Put in new accessory belts :D I've had lots of squealing in the morning so hopefully this helps. I fear my ps pump is going out.

Scooby STIle

Finally got her running again. She had a nice trip to the hookah lounge and back home :)
Oh, and also washed her right before it rained. Had some dirt on it, didnt want the rain to wash it off lol.
Also, made a temporary piece of crap plastic shield for my cold air since i have no plastic wheel liner anymore...damn thing ripped off.

SSJBaku

got bored today so i decided to go through and verify torque on the suspension/drivetrain, usually do every 6 months nothing real big barely got a 8th turn on any of them if that, also decided to start putting my ebay fog light kit on ive had for years, yay then the wind got me, so have to finish up and verify probably in the am

jswansti

Flush and filled the powers steering fluid today. Used 3 qts of Valvoline Dexron III ATF, out of a 4qt container. Im gonna drain it and fill it a couple more times during the week after putting a few miles on the new fluid. Feels a million times better already though!! The true test will be tomorrow mornings cold start, that's when I had the most problems with the power steering.

Also torqued down all the wheel lug nuts, ran her through the car wash (touchless), and put in a fresh tank of E85 with some Lucas Ethanol treatment. The car is very happy right now!!

Last edited:

jswansti

Took my back seat out to try and find this DAMN rattle that wont go away. This is the second time over 3 months ive tried to find it. Also cleaned the interior and exterior. Filled up the tires with some air since each one was ~7 psi low.

XxNitr0xX

Went wingless. Now to find some plugs. I'm glad I did, I found some pretty wicked rust and pitting under the wing :? Might be time to get a new truck lid.

6963091841_8aef2a7d9a_z.jpg

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Just get a new trunk lid! You can usually do an even swap, if not get a little cash. I've seen a few plugged trunks and they never look right, unless you're going to spend $$$ getting a body shop to bondo and repaint. And for that price, you could just pick up an EXTRA wingless trunk!

Z1107

Went wingless. Now to find some plugs. I'm glad I did, I found some pretty wicked rust and pitting under the wing :? Might be time to get a new truck lid.

6963091841_8aef2a7d9a_z.jpg

Sent from my SGS2 via Tapatalk

I went wingless and did all the bodywork myself. Finding plugs was a bitch so I used a carbon fiber resin to patch the holes then bondo gold to even it out. It's alot of work that requires alot of attention to detail but it only cost a total of $55, including paint, so it's all about how much do-it-yourself you are willing to do to save a buck.

XxNitr0xX

Great info, thanks. It will definitely be between that, or finding a wingless trunk, so I can have both and swap them when I want a wing lol.