What did you do to your STi today?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Tuesday I cruised at 120mph for 5 hrs...it was a loud trip from the port. Yesterday I installed some rear diff mount bushings and rally armor mudflaps. Today uninstalled my baysonR front lip. Tomorrow will be some subframe lockout bolts and some rear cross member outrigger I installed)Damn it!! When I click on the damn quick reply box on my iPhone everything is white sobi can't see what I'm typing errr agitating. I installed my lip and will install outrigger bushings.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How did it feel to drive the beast?

STimedic

Be prepared for an increase in NVH....if you can notice it over the exhaust that is. One of the best set of mods I installed was the stuff to tighten up the rear end of the car, could def tell a difference! Congrats on finally getting it there, enjoy carving some of those back roads between Schweinfurt and Karlstadt/Wuerzburg!

STimedic

Just finished installing my JDM P/S pump n cooler along with removing the old return line from the rack and fabbing up some new hose replete with the old heat shield (not as har as it sounds by any means). Now I need to start her and see if the knock is still there. If it i, I'm gonna have some words with VMS.

jswansti

Washed and now changing the oil!! Some fresh new blood for the girl. ( posted while it drains ha))

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317497163130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317497163130.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 64

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Got the diff mount and subframe bushings installed a's well a's the lockout bolts :) there's only one turn I can take at a decent speed on the way home and I can feel the difference :) The car feels more confident around turns.

STimedic

Is it the road that goes past the nuke plant and T's off into Heidenfeld? I loved apexing that corner, my oldest used to go "Wheeeeeeeeeeee Papa" through that one. I used to live in Hirschfeld.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Added a new piece of carbon fiber. You can't have to much fiber in your diet. :)

SSJBaku

sat in her for the first time in two weeks since my recent surgery, even started the car haha, best remedy for post surgery boredom letting your car idle

STimedic

Saturday I installed my TiC Giyungymo fender braces....after them sitting in my garage for the better part of 2-1/2 yrs! :) Friday I replaced my torn steering rack boot, and I'm sure I corrected my alignment better than Firestone! Now I'm just throwing miles on while waiting for Gino n Edwin to help tune for kill (hoping for 11.5-11 flat 1/4mi, no meth.........yet).

Also, JJ, you'll be getting your hi-def pics today! Hope you know how to use photo-chop......rock chip city and unpainted rear bumper from the 4th o July incident.