What did you do to your STi today?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How in the hell do you keep those miles so low? What is your daily driver? I dont think I could go a day without driving that car.

I have lots of cars to drive, lol. I drive the STi only in the summer. My dad has a garage and I'm always getting a different beater.

Z1107

I need to buy a pos beater, my car is already at a 100k, and when I do my motor swap I want to keep those miles low.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Washed and clay bared Lexi. :) Wow does it take every bit of dirt off the paint. Paint is like glass now.

LE351

Got my car back today--and kissed a deer on the way home. No major damage--Cracked the headlight and a small dent in the hood.

Got new headers, intercooler, radiator, new downpipe, fixed all the exhaust leaks, and lots of preventative maintainance done also.

Ill get pics up when I get it cleaned up.

Scott Stokes

Well were to start, stripped a banjo bolt on a 03 Wrx, threw it, lost it, hit head looking for it. Then after that I ran to parts store because I was tired of waiting for them to deliver it. Half a mile away. Then my Sti decided she wanted to go into limp mode for a code that was supposed to be tuned out. Got that shit figured out. Car runs fine again, will be better when Gary Sheehan from Cobb Tuning gets my custom map emailed to me Monday..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I sold mine to buy a EVO. :)

STimedic

Friday night I swapped plugs then replaced the rear bumper yesterday on the Beast. Changed the oil on the Foz last weekend. 6900mi on Rotella T6, nothing lost and could've prolly made it another 1k. This included driving from NC to CO, CO to CA and back, then back home. Pretty impressed!

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Did an oil change and filter - finally moved to fully synthetic since the engine was built roughly 8000km's ago.

Z1107

Switched out my headlights and installed my STi badges on my car so I won't get asked my decal means.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Washed, clayed, waxed, swepted out and washed the motor. Super super clean now. :)

Z1107

Just got my Airspencer cxs3 air freshner dispenser in today so that will be going in the car in an hour or two.