What did you do to your STi today?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I cleaned the whole inside. I started by sweeping it all nice and clean and wiping down the dash, and all the interior. Smells like a new car again. I love meguiars products.

06STI360

Went stage 2 over the weekend, managed to strip one of the nuts on the turbo. Boy what a pain in the ass that was! PB Blaster FTW!! 12 point sockets FTL! Also managed to curb/score on of my wheels on a curb backing out of a parking lot the other night.. Me and my tinted windows have a love/hate relationship.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hear ya on the tinted windows. Also there is nothing like PW Blaster. I got a case in the garage at all times.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I saw that. You need to post that video here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I filled it up with the good stuff! 100 Octane! Yum Yum!

FasT STi

tried to put on my replica lip didn't fit right piece of crap. Oh yea got my wingless trunk on yesterday =)

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Today I reflashed my map. I'm running pig rich at WOT since I replaced my motor and I needed to adjust my maf scaling

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got my OZ wheels after a 4 month wait. Now I gotta install them. I will do that this coming week!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I should have them on by next week! Can't wait to see them blue OZ wheels with carbon fiber center rings and black ray lugs! Can't wait! Dang I might have to go to the garage and do it tonight, lol. I think all 3 racks at the garage are full so someone's car is getting jacked, lol.

Paul.c

I should have them on by next week! Can't wait to see them blue OZ wheels with carbon fiber center rings and black ray lugs! Can't wait! Dang I might have to go to the garage and do it tonight, lol. I think all 3 racks at the garage are full so someone's car is getting jacked, lol.

The thread isn't called "what are you going to do to your sti next week!". Pictures now or else!:))

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The thread isn't called "what are you going to do to your sti next week!". Pictures now or else!:))

Paul that is true, lol! I should give myself points for that one, lol. I will try to get it done asap! I did unpack one wheel does that count?