Staff member
What did you buy?

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Mine got picked up from Cobb today :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I just clayed my hood and waxed it. Wow does that stuff work awesome! 5 stars for clay!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I spent the day chasing my tune. All day with this thing and I still don't have it right. Close but not right.

I keep having to make adjustments to my MAF scaling, and when ever I do it is either not enough or its too much. I'm trowing in the towel for today.

Paul.c

Someone texted me to let me know I had a boot on my car. So I have been googling and watching videos on how to remove them without paying or breaking it. We'll see what happens.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
A cutting torch. :tup:

Or you could just pull a Homer Simpson. :rofl:

Someone texted me to let me know I had a boot on my car. So I have been googling and watching videos on how to remove them without paying or breaking it. We'll see what happens.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I once read about some one who did just that on a stock ECU but the whole process was daunting and time consuming. At that point I would just put down the bucks and go with and AEM, which I know does do Speed Density.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've just learned that AccessTuner Pro has a plug in module that allows speed density and it also has a hybrid mode. You can set it to run air density when tooling around and then revert to speed density when you reach a defined MAF voltage or rpm or throttle position or MAP.

The problem is it is $2000. Haven't heard if it will be in ATR though

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
$2000 is a lot of dough for that.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes sir it is, plus I don't even think it is available to someone like me. I believe you have to be a professional tuner registered with cobb to get it.

There is an open source option though but I don't see much information about it or of many success stories.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
spark plugs, injectors, headers, perrin lightweight crank pulley, cf brake duct, grillecraft to grille, turbo inlet attached to intake manifold

Fuji sounds like you made love to it today:) Very nice.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah, but she's gonna be sweeeeeeeeet!

toomes

Pitch stop mount installed. Easiest thing I have ever done to the car I think.

First impressions:
Build quality looks outstanding. Zero flex compared to the stock pitch stop mount.

Test Drive:
I should have taken a video of the before and after, when the car is started because I haven't done the engine mounts yet, but the start up slop has been reduced significantly. I let out kinda low most of the time off the clutch with no gas and this definitely changed the engagement in a good way, since the engine is not bobbing as much as it was before.

167434_488065913556_632058556_6092097_6607627_n.jpg

163699_488066023556_632058556_6092101_2332691_n.jpg

Install:
Couldn't be any easier to install really - take out the back bolt and take out the front bolt/nut/two washers. The stock mount slips right out and your new Torque Solution mount slips right in. I went with the "good 'n tight" method here on the bolts.

168554_488065538556_632058556_6092084_1709167_n.jpg

167059_488065633556_632058556_6092088_376262_n.jpg

165564_488065758556_632058556_6092094_5694751_n.jpg

Also fixed my coolant tank leak from the other night when the capped off portion ripped. I lost just about a gallon of coolant!! WTF??