What did you do to your STi today?

Z1107

Its an air freshner that has been rated in the top 5 car accessory by consumer report. Its a unit that you slide an air freshner cartridge into and makes your car smell good for months not days.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 53

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Its an air freshner that has been rated in the top 5 car accessory by consumer report. Its a unit that you slide an air freshner cartridge into and makes your car smell good for months not days.

Damn, I need that. My car smells like ass... and those el-cheapo things you buy at the garages last 2 weeks, and don't work too well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Zach where did you get this at? I want.

Z1107

I first found them on eBay and was skeptical, so I researched them and found out that they are huge in Japan and have nothing but positive reviews. They cost about 12 bucks for the case and one cartridge, extra cartridges are about 8 bucks a piece. I put it in the car and didn't smell anything, but when I got into my car this morning DAMN! it smelled good.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I first found them on eBay and was skeptical, so I researched them and found out that they are huge in Japan and have nothing but positive reviews. They cost about 12 bucks for the case and one cartridge, extra cartridges are about 8 bucks a piece. I put it in the car and didn't smell anything, but when I got into my car this morning DAMN! it smelled good.

Got link?

Hmmmm... I was gonna replace the in cabin filter tomorrow and I saw this post and recalled that a shop not far from here carries these...

Z1107

If you get one make sure you get the real one not the fake. The real one has cartridge cassettes that slide into the side. The fake ones pop the top off. The fake ones use the same squash scent but don't last long at all.

sysco

i opened the door and grabbed my hoodie out of it :( turbo seals are still done and currently awaiting ams 950r kit

STimedic

Looking forward to hopefully driving mine in another week or so.....haven't been able to touch either of my Subies for a month now :( Fuck NTC!

Vermont

Purchased a Camshaft Position Sensor from Jordan@ Defined...... Best price around and by far the best customer service.....

Z1107

Within 10 minutes of getting off work, restored my headlights, washed and dried the car. Used a new wash this time, Maguires Ultimate Wash & Wax. Lots of suds and surprisingly had a very pleasant smell. Used regular old $8 turtle wax headlight restorer kit, worked without even having to use the sand pads.

STimedic

I will be putting my wheels back on the Beast, changing the oil and I need a new battery. Oh, and since I only owe another $485 on her, she will be paid off as of the first. Fuck yes!

LE351

I will be putting my wheels back on the Beast, changing the oil and I need a new battery. Oh, and since I only owe another $485 on her, she will be paid off as of the first. Fuck yes!

Isnt that the best feeling to have it paid off!! Congrats!

STimedic

Changed the oil, started installing my JDM P/S pump n cooler, and washed n reinstalled my wheels. I need to start figuring out how I'm gonna plumb my oil cooler lines.... :tard:

STimedic

So...got home, found out I got paid, called and confirmed my payoff amount and made my last payment on the Beast. It's the only car so far I've owned/kept through the loan, the Foz will def be the second. Lemme tell you how good it feels to know that in less than 2 wks, I'll have the title in hand! $375/mo I can now save/use to build the Beast some more.....score!