What kind of attention does your STi get?

35r

Funny you say that. I broke it slaying a new camaro. The wastegate bolt snapped at 140mph and i lost power instantly LOL

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well then. New camaros are pigs. How much power do they make stock? (V8) sorry for your loss man! :(

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

zax

Too heavy for my tastes. New stang looks promising at least. Im curious to see what the gt will make with an intake, headers back exhaust, and a tune to the wheels. Then it might become my next car! :lol:

My guess is exactly what the 2014s make with an intake, header-back, and a tune ;)

The 2015 finally gains proper suspension for the GT. Unfortunately, IMO the linelock feature really cheapens the car as it will inevitably become a yeehaw machine on public streets for most rednecks :(

Shame, I promise it will be an impressive performer. Still, 2 doors and 2 driven wheels; I went with the STi.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I love it when I catch expensive luxury or sports car drivers staring at STi. Most of the time they try to act like they weren't looking at it if I walk up to my car. Some of them will actually talk with me about the car and are pretty cool, but a lot of them try to act like they weren't looking at it because they're "too good" for a car like that.

The Sti...Transcending the performance boundaries and limits of price range and taking down luxury coupes daily! :subaru::sti::bigtup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Why would i buy a crappy car like an sti when i can pay double for a car with slightly less performance? Cmon now! :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im curious to see some feedback from owners of the 15!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
People stopped caring about 2 weeks after I picked mine up. Guess it was cool for a few weeks...

Damn. That was way too short lived. :(

Piratemosh666

I generally attract ricer wannabes in their mom's car that wanna pull the ricer fly by on me when I'm not even trying. I just want to get to my destination and not have to deal with these asshats. I don't even indulge them in a quick blast. I either maintain speed or pull over to let them pass. 1. Because: broken car. 2. Because: son is usually in the car with me.

Every now and again I'll pull up to the pump and get questions from old guys that noticed me pull in that are genuinely interested. I'll get the usual bevy of questions from "what's in that"? "It doesn't sound like a four cylinder". To "How much power does it make"? Or "What's with the wing"? I usually try to explain it to them in ways that a non-gearhead will understand. They usually come away quite surprised.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Isnt it surprising that you still have ricer bullshit in 2014? It died down here in the cleveland area but there are still some left. :lol:

But we all start somewhere! (Most end up nowhere!)

Drumking30

Here in TN I have it the same as piratemosh666 said. Except I will blow the doors off of any ricer. Just because I know they wish they were in my car and not theirs. I want them to envy the Subaru.

35r

Im slow, i get beat by rice all the time. I wish i had a built car so i could keep up with all the Wyotech kids civics.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im slow, i get beat by rice all the time. I wish i had a built car so i could keep up with all the Wyotech kids civics.

It doesn't help that you have a bone stock STi and shift worse than a grandma! :rambo: