Whiteline sways & endlinks ordered from Defined Performance.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I just ordered my adjustable sways, plus whiteline sealed endlinks from Jordan at Defined Performance. It's time to get the suspension mods going. After that AST 4100's! Will post up install for everyone. Thanks Jordan for a great deal! :tup:

Part numbers below.

BSF36XXZ - 27mm Front Adjustable sway
BSR37XZ - 24mm Rear Adjustable sway
KLC139 - 2 Endlinks
KLC139 - 2 Endlinks

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I can't wait! Thanks Jordan for a great deal. You rock and I will post up some pictures on the site of me installing this stuff. Whiteline FTW!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got the goodies! Now got to put the goodies on. :drool:
attachment.php

bugeye_fever

Looks good! I'll be placing a very similar order towards the end of the year somewhere. AST's!!! WOO! I'm running the AST 4100's with TIC's valving and swift springs. I don't have any other coilover experience to compare them too, but I likey!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh I gotta have the AST 4100. They must handle so well. Got pics?

bugeye_fever

Yeah, I put them up in my member journal. The tip pic was when I was installing them, you can see from the front that they maintain quite a bit of droop, which I believe improves ride, granted the TIC set up runs a small helper spring. Right now my ride height is 14" in the front and 13.5" in the rear, it seemed from my research to be a good starting point, and I haven't changed it yet. Spring rates are 7k/5k, which sounds pretty soft, but is really pretty nice for a DD. When I orded these from TIC, Tony said that for a daily softer springs and bigger bars would be best for a good ride and good roll resistance when driving more.. spirited, hehe. On a side note, I don't know if those guys are on here yet.. but they would be a wealth of knowledge on suspension stuff.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will go check out your journal again as I might have missed that trying to keep up with everything. You also should tell your suspension boys to join us. :)