Whose car is this??

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

Bang876

That would be JJ STI the owner of this site @WesternSTi. Whats going on [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] jj why you selling your baby?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Long story, but in short looking to fund I.G.O.T.A. We have to file a second trademark.

This is not something that is not easy, but bills are bills.

Lexi is an 04 by the way. *Title in hand*

Dang trademark & attorney fees. :(

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Wohhh now... There is no other way to fund the second trademark? There has to be a better option.
What do we need to file a second trademark for anyway?

ZachTTLM

Yes I am also curious as to what the second trade mark is for when you already hold the trademark for IGOTA? Also there is no other way? Small Business loan etc? Just spit balling ideas

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our attorney had to get involved last week and go after Facebook. People we're copying us with IGOTAFORD, IGOTANISSAN, & IGOTATACOMA. Facebook didn't want to pull these pages down so it cost us $1000 to go after them with our attorney. Facebook then pulled them, but money was down the drain for us. Nothing we could do about it.

Our attorney says if we file again, but in another format for IGOTA this won't happen as we won't have to get her involved to fight for us as we will have covered all bases. Problem is the cost is $3000. So spent $1000 already and now $3000 to protect us in a different format.

People want what we have. This is really sad, but if we don't protect us IGOTA will be a thing of the past.

So going to put Lexi up to fund us for now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
F*** Facistbook.

Tell us about it. :(

We could start a donation thread to help with the fees, but we don't really want to ask as people seem to get up tight over it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You do that and you will lose 1/2 of the 49k likes. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Like you said. People are "uptight" over it. Which is really sad... You said it over and over and over again. People want shit for free... :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And what they don't get is a place like this cost $$$ to run.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Tell us about it. :(

We could start a donation thread to help with the fees, but we don't really want to ask as people seem to get up tight over it.

You do that and you will lose 1/2 of the 49k likes. :lol:

ASKING for donations isn't a bad idea. I don't think a friendly, non-mandatory request is going to chase anyone away and if it does, they were likely huge douchers anyway that we can do without.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
ASKING for donations isn't a bad idea. I don't think a friendly, non-mandatory request is going to chase anyone away and if it does, they were likely huge douchers anyway that we can do without.

We hear ya.

Do you think we should post a new thread about it?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The process has already been started.

So anything will help.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
And to think people have questioned your commitment in the past. You are selling your STi to keep the company brand safe. If that is not dedication I don't know what is.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I believe that we do something different know one else does.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3266]ZackUSAF82[/MENTION] thank you so much for the donation. This really means a lot. God Bless.

Words can't express right now how much you all mean to us here. We're glad that you can come to a safe place and enjoy something without the drama, spam, or trolls of life.

Thank you for believing!!!