Winter mode/Winter beaters

TK-421

I think they mix corn syrup and molasses and beet juice with that liquid stuff, not sure though.

I had a friend back up in PA that worked at a body shop and said the liquid stuff fisheye's paint like no other

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Not only salt. But that bullshit liquid salt man. Annhilator of cars!

Yep that was me
Yeah, the liquid brine solution. It is far superior to sprinkling salt in many ways. It covers everything underneath your car though.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I cringe thinking about the salt too! I figure some donuts in fresh powder cleans the underside, right?! :tard:

All i do to prep for winter is blizzaks and take the coilovers off.

TK-421

Was digging through my parts room and found a almost brand new set of blizzaks for a 04 to 07 STi if anyone is interested, since I no longer live in a state that has snow haha

Hope y'all mother bitches like snow up there!

TK-421

Since snow is hitting the northeast I thought I'd leave a little "Hoth themed" meme, since I'm the resident Star Wars fan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415946977.492637.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our winter beater.

2013 Subaru Legacy Sport.

0843c30b8fec534df83254c44c205f9a.jpg

TK-421

Damn, glad I'm 1,400 miles south! Must be national hate Florida Day today!

Actually it's World Diabetes Day!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Damn, glad I'm 1,400 miles south! Must be national hate Florida Day today!

Actually it's World Diabetes Day!

So much hate for you right now and anyone that lives in Florida.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can we send you back to IWCRACKERS & NASTYSOCK? :rofl:

TK-421

Well.... If that's what you really want.... Guess I'll be like AWD Tuning and pack my bags :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well.... If that's what you really want.... Guess I'll be like AWD Tuning and pack my bags :rofl:

OUCH! :(

Ask [MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION] about his run in with them.

Let's put it this way, if not for the guys on this forum I would be rocking a stage 2 block, FPR and parallel fuel rails because I was told my motor was blown. But I drove it home and I have put 15,000 miles on it since.

TK-421

Let's put it this way, if not for the guys on this forum I would be rocking a stage 2 block, FPR and parallel fuel rails because I was told my motor was blown. But I drove it home and I have put 15,000 miles on it since.

Doesn't surprise me buddy, I've personally corrected some of their tunes and I've seen knock counts as high as 12 on some of their tunes. Also I believe that they will hard sell a engine build primarily because they can do everything in house. So they can mark up price.

I've personally made some comments on some of their social media posts and they know who I am and my standing in the tuner community, and I've been personally called a moron by whoever runs the f$&@king page. So right away that doesn't sit well with me.

I am still on their tune but Holy is helping me. Hopefully this up coming week we can get it finished. Where are you from TK-421