yep, you guessed it.. which tires?

crash6873

OK! I have to get new tires for my 04. The car is a summer only car, stock wheels. I have coilovers with front camber plates and I have dropped the car about 2.5 inches.
I need good wet/dry tires but want to keep a full set under about a grand. Yeah, I know, tight budget. I am considering Nitto Invo's right now, but I want some opinions on best bang for buck and where I can get the best deals. I am in Ohio, so I will probably have to have the tires delivered.

Thanks in advance for all the information and support!:tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Go here and read. I'm in the same boat as you. I have it down to two choices. Read the thread and you'll understand what I mean. Also if you click on our tire rack banner they give our members discounts on certain brands.

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?p=34694

crash6873

yeah, I had been reading through yours for a while before deciding to post my own. I noticed you decided to go with the stars... let me know how you liked them when you have a chance to get them on and give 'em a good few runs?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
yeah, I had been reading through yours for a while before deciding to post my own. I noticed you decided to go with the stars... let me know how you liked them when you have a chance to get them on and give 'em a good few runs?

Will do. I have read a lot and everyone says they are awesome. So we will see. :)