YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Too bad it isn't warmer weather. You could camp out inside the warehouse, armed up. :lol:

"Surprise! Surprise motha ******s! Now get on your face and lets talk about Jesus until the cops arrive."

Lol. That makes me think of Pulp Fiction.
"You will know my name is The Lord when I lay my finger upon thee"

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If you want to be a smart ass AND terrify the intruders while you have them at gun point,
unzip your fly and say "stay calm now, you don't want to turn this rape into a murder."

:lol::tard::rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If you want to be a smart ass AND terrify the intruders while you have them at gun point,
unzip your fly and say "stay calm now, you don't want to turn this rape into a murder."

:lol::tard::rofl:

I didnt know flies had zippers!

:lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
http://markmanson.net/america

This guy grinds my gears. Though he is correct in many of the observations he makes, his writing style says to me that he
harbors a lot of disdain for America. I've been around the world a couple times and I find many of his experiences to be...
...well...I guess BULLSHIT is the term I was looking for.
While I've always said "ignorance and apathy will destroy our country from within", it does seem that he likes to compare our
biggest idiots to their (foreign country's) greatest saintly scholars.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
^ lol

We are unhealthy!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Polls are shit. Can't tell you how many articles I read with polls, the same type of questions asked, and the results are different.

Alter3go

When women think when they're called the B word that it's derogatory term used to compare them to a loyal creature. Mans best friend. I consider that a high honor. I can understand if I was trying to feed them out of a dish on their hands and knees but I let them sleep in the bed and chill at the table. I don't see why they would think the most negatively of you right of the bat when you call them such a good name.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
When women think when they're called the B word that it's derogatory term used to compare them to a loyal creature. Mans best friend. I consider that a high honor. I can understand if I was trying to feed them out of a dish on their hands and knees but I let them sleep in the bed and chill at the table. I don't see why they would think the most negatively of you right of the bat when you call them such a good name.
Bitch, please!

:rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Call 'em a c*nt and see what happens. I dared a few times to my wife and it nearly ended with my balls in a blender. L

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Call 'em a c*nt and see what happens. I dared a few times to my wife and it nearly ended with my balls in a blender. Lol

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Permits. Permits for everything.
WTF do I need to ask "mother may I" and be extorted by the government to scratch my ass in my own home.

Garage door opener $35, each individual electrical socket $15, ceiling fan $25, bath tub $145, etc.etc.etc.

Do people that run for office get elected and lose their @$!#ing minds?!

Speaking of being extorted, you can own your home free and clear, but if you're not paying your property taxes, the government will come take your home. Just ask that lady from PA that lost her home over a failure to pay $6.30 in interest from a late tax payment.
...so you NEVER really own your home.

With everyday that goes by, this country seems less and less free.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
See. This is where people get it wrong.

America is the land of the free*

That tiny but very specific astericks makes a world of difference. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Maybe if they didn't spend so @#$%ing ridiculously, they wouldn't have to rob everyone blind to support their habit!