YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Vermont

People next to me at red lights, that stare at me, and not at my car.

Also people who do not like it when I turn up my music. By no means do I blast my shit, but if you feel like you cannot handle yourself next to me, you should not be out in public. :tard:

:rofl:

Once again I never have this problem.... I can blast my dubstep as loud as I want (and I have two 10" subs as well) and no one ever looks at me cross.... I think the tint
and beard help....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Once again I never have this problem.... I can blast my dubstep as loud as I want (and I have two 10" subs as well) and no one ever looks at me cross.... I think the tint
and beard help....

Must. Be. More. Specific!

:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

shawn

i hate people who watch while you work.... it makes me want to throw a wrench or other blunt/heavy object at thier heads.... i hate animals that make repetative noises near me (i.e. dogs barking non stop, certain types of birds, and such).... at least where i work is gun friendly and lets me shoot some types of animals in the parking lot every now and then .... um i also hate people who are indecisive.... if you cant make up your mind on a subject then you should stay well away from me!.... i hate shopping.... i hate malls.... i hate most parts of walmart... i hate when your trying to find a sales associate the entire staff is hiding in the back.... and when you want left alone 20 sales persons try pestering you with help....

shawn

oh and i hate walmart "greeters" im not aggainst employment of the elderly or the mentaly challenged... but put them in a area that i do not have to deal with them....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
oh and i hate walmart "greeters" im not aggainst employment of the elderly or the mentaly challenged... but put them in a area that i do not have to deal with them....

:rofl:

STimedic

Lazy ass, smelly Afghans....they always piss me off. Especially when they place empty threats when we don't do stuff for them.....

Vermont

When grandma decides that it's a great fucking ideas to drive on the left lane at 10 mph under the limit on the highway

Meh, I will always get angry until I see who it is. Then if I see an old person I calm down and just go about my business. Kinda hard to get angry at gramps for doing something that he has no idea about.... Honestly they need to make the elderly take driving tests every couple of years just so they don't become a danger to the rest.

Z1107

They should have the grace and maturity to stop driving on their own. Driving is a privilege not a right, and merely surviving life 70-80 yrs doesn't warrant special treatment considering they are just as likely to cause to wreck as a drunk driver.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Sinks where the faucet is not given sufficient clearance from the back of the sink. ESPECIALLY in public restrooms. If/when i choose to wash my hands i'd like to be able to lather/rinse vigorously, instead of having to try to avoid touching the filthyass back of the sink.

3262215512_18503b4b1e.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Today is leading to a new little kit being kept in my car at all times. It will consist of a valve stem removal tool and some zip lock bags with pre-printed slips alerting the owner that karma just paid them back for parking in a manner that blocks people in completely. After spending an hour at the SSC waiting to move my car because some inconsiderate fuck blocked me in, I'm going to start returning the favor in a legal manner. I'll even include the phone number for a towing company.

I actually have a valve stem remover kit in my car. I took out all the valve stems and threw them away from a fag that kept parking by me when i worked at sprint in a mall. I literally parked in a new spot everyday farther and farther away. The fag kept parking by me so i took out his stems and put the caps back on. Best believe i never saw that car next to mine after that day passed. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
People today are trying to hack our sites.