YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wah? What type of attacks are they doing? Any idea on who might be behind it?

Not yet. They are trying to gain access to my own account.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This hack just cost me some money!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I just want to scream!

Vermont

what happen bro? have time to fill us in? I think I speak for every one when I say fucking pricks, and how can we help?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
what happen bro? have time to fill us in? I think I speak for every one when I say fucking pricks, and how can we help?

Some one was trying to gain access to the sites with my user names and trying to access the server. Was a mess. Everything had to be changed.

Vermont

Damn! Good thing you caught that man. Something like that could have caused immense damage to the sites. Hopefully this didn't hit the bank too much.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Damn! Good thing you caught that man. Something like that could have caused immense damage to the sites. Hopefully this didn't hit the bank too much.

It always hits the bank account lol. How we caught it is they entered my password wrong one time, and that emails me asap. I was on it like a fly on crap.

Z1107

The fact that you can't find real barbers anymore. Getting sick of explaining to cosmetologist' what a low and tight is then they almost give me a high and tight.

Vermont

Hell yeah send over spies. Once they see how awesome we are they will join right up and becomes a member of the team! :D

On a side note I am getting fucking sick and tired of getting pulled over for minor bull shit like a illegal muffler. This is the problem with living in a nice area with low crime. The fucking police harass the fuck out of any one different since they have nothing better to do.