YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

shawn

AHSS..... if anyone knows what that is then you've pobably been where i am now... i hated highschool for a reason , and making me sit in a classroom enviroment for 3+ hrs AFTER i put in a full days work and expect me to be estatic over the opportunity to be there just aint gonna happen....

shawn

I hate whoever drives a silver 2012 dodge ram 4 door truck, that works at warrior energy at the penfield end of moutain run road.... Dude needs his nut sack kicked in for driving like a F tard

Bang876

Seeing the greatest country in the world start to decay before my very eye. The dream I had of immigrating over to the US and starting a new life full of opportunity and becoming successful through our own blood and sweat. All I see is the opposite as I went through the public school system. I see teaching methods that make us retarded and lack common sense. I see generations who utilize a program that was initiated for those truly in need as a free ticket to live off the hard work of others. They in turn teach their kids and promote another generation of lazy, incompetent people who feels that it is the rest of society obligation to care for them. That it is the government responsibility to care for them. Benjamin Franklin wrote that " the worst thing any government could do is to give its people free money, because then later generations will feel they are entitle to more money" I feel that if you want to succeed and be the best you can be then please use the feet, the hands, the brain that was given to you and make it happen. We all are born with the same tools some maybe more then others but at the end of the day it is our will and the motivation to be the best that separates us. We have lost that, people don't try anymore. I keep hoping everyday that things will change and future generations will began to realize how far we have stray from the path that our fore fathers have paved for us. The path that has lead us to become the greatest and most revered nation on earth, The United States Of America. The land of the free, the land of diversity, the land fill with people who are willing and able to overcome any hardship in order to succeed in life. To live the American dream of providing for your family, teaching them good moral values and above to all contribute as a whole to great nation so that future generation will prosper as we did. That is the America I want but it is not be. So once I hit 20 year mark in the military I will part ways with America and return to my native country of Thailand. Let this country and its people deal with its own problem. I just want my beer, my hammock, and my own little house next to a lake. A world of my own.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Seeing the greatest country in the world start to decay before my very eye. The dream I had of immigrating over to the US and starting a new life full of opportunity and becoming successful through our own blood and sweat. All I see is the opposite as I went through the public school system. I see teaching methods that make us retarded and lack common sense. I see generations who utilize a program that was initiated for those truly in need as a free ticket to live off the hard work of others. They in turn teach their kids and promote another generation of lazy, incompetent people who feels that it is the rest of society obligation to care for them. That it is the government responsibility to care for them. Benjamin Franklin wrote that " the worst thing any government could do is to give its people free money, because then later generations will feel they are entitle to more money" I feel that if you want to succeed and be the best you can be then please use the feet, the hands, the brain that was given to you and make it happen. We all are born with the same tools some maybe more then others but at the end of the day it is our will and the motivation to be the best that separates us. We have lost that, people don't try anymore. I keep hoping everyday that things will change and future generations will began to realize how far we have stray from the path that our fore fathers have paved for us. The path that has lead us to become the greatest and most revered nation on earth, The United States Of America. The land of the free, the land of diversity, the land fill with people who are willing and able to overcome any hardship in order to succeed in life. To live the American dream of providing for your family, teaching them good moral values and above to all contribute as a whole to great nation so that future generation will prosper as we did. That is the America I want but it is not be. So once I hit 20 year mark in the military I will part ways with America and return to my native country of Thailand. Let this country and its people deal with its own problem. I just want my beer, my hammock, and my own little house next to a lake. A world of my own.

There are many issues with this country. You have made many valid points. It seems the country is falling into a deep chasm and it just may be, but remember this:

Hopes and dreams, prosperity and drive, happiness and love. The American dream is alive in each person if they so choose to find it. Regardless of what others are doing, you have the choice to be your own dream. You have the choice to work or be lazy. You have the drive if you so choose to utilize it. You choose your own destiny regardless of those around you. There are many discouragements along your path of prosperity but you must keep your bootstraps tight and your headgear flushed lest you fall victim to despair and a wondering compass.
Complacency and despair is our demise. It's a plague that infects. Resist this gangrenous necrosis and show your fellow man the path to prosperity. Be your own patriot and show the others what being an American is all about.

True Americans don't back down in the face of adversity, we fight until the bloody end for a better way.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I push to be the best I can be for us daily. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
There are many issues with this country. You have made many valid points. It seems the country is falling into a deep chasm and it just may be, but remember this:

Hopes and dreams, prosperity and drive, happiness and love. The American dream is alive in each person if they so choose to find it. Regardless of what others are doing, you have the choice to be your own dream. You have the choice to work or be lazy. You have the drive if you so choose to utilize it. You choose your own destiny regardless of those around you. There are many discouragements along your path of prosperity but you must keep your bootstraps tight and your headgear flushed lest you fall victim to despair and a wondering compass.
Complacency and despair is our demise. It's a plague that infects. Resist this gangrenous necrosis and show your fellow man the path to prosperity. Be your own patriot and show the others what being an American is all about.

True Americans don't back down in the face of adversity, we fight until the bloody end for a better way.

The only problem is where are people incentive to follow their dreams when they can catch a free ride off of society? On the other side of the coin where are peoples incentive to follow their dreams when the government is just going to take it all away to feed the assholes who think they are entitled to a free ride.

I understand what you are saying but people just don't think this way anymore. It's a shame really.

ZachTTLM

The only problem is where are people incentive to follow their dreams when they can catch a free ride off of society? On the other side of the coin where are peoples incentive to follow their dreams when the government is just going to take it all away to feed the assholes who think they are entitled to a free ride.

I understand what you are saying but people just don't think this way anymore. It's a shame really

Completely agree with you Holy!

shawn

I hate people who try to throw you under the bus just to get ahead a tiny bit in their pathetic lives....

Spamby

Meat Product Toy

I understand what you are saying but people just don't think this way anymore. It's a shame really.

I agree. It is sad that so many have no drive for anything. I still say regardless of your outside influences, you have opportunities, harder to obtain but they are still there.

Just yesterday, on our lovely north side, a fight ensued at a junior high school. Adults met the school bus on the route. They pried the bus doors open with a metal pipe and entered the bus where they commenced to beat and stab the kids!!
That night, nearly 20 miles away on the fringe of one of our south side pocket ghettos, an altercation ensued between two occupants in a car and a pedestrian. Pedestrian said the car nearly hit him. Pedestrian ended the argument with nine shots into the car, killing both occupants. One of the deceased was an individual from Iceland looking to better his life.
A day in the life of my fair city. Why has this shit gotten so out of control?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Because people forgot about one thing. "GOD"

ZachTTLM

People who come to a complete stop because there is a tunnel infront of them... IE going into Pittsburgh, PA through one of our many tunnels!

I know what you mean completely.. I think the people that go through these think they are going to get in there and get stuck like there is no opening on the other end or something. It is rediculous!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. From monroeville to PGH, theres a HUGE backup to get through the tunnel...and perfect traffic on the other side. I dont get it. People are all retards.

shawn

People who take junk cars/ trucks/ jeeps and put loud ass exhausts on them and drive around my work all day ( I.e. People from a trailer park half mile from my work)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
People who take junk cars/ trucks/ jeeps and put loud ass exhausts on them and drive around my work all day ( I.e. People from a trailer park half mile from my work)

:rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Mother f-ing video advertisements!!! Everytime I try to fing read the fing news, a simple motherfing task, a damn advertisement takes of the corksucking screen!!!! And now I am trying to work with fotofucket and fargin videos keep fargin playin on their fargin page!!! And I can't even X out of those!!! motherfarking corksucking bastages. :x:banghead::angry: 7.62 to the advertisement dome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We don't have them ads here and never will. I promise. :)