YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

shawn

Thank god JJ :) ..... And spamby, I'd go with a 45. Auto black talon hollow point, you wouldn't feel a thing .... It's what I rock in my 1911

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Thanks for the "peace" of mind, JJ. lol

Got some hydra shocks in my Glock 21. I thought those black talons were banned years back?

shawn

I found a lol Vietnam vet that reloads them at a flea market... Bought like 6 boxes of em .... Only thing I ever shot with them was a porcupine... And dam did it get messed up

Vermont

I use ballistic tip hollow points in my Glock 19. Better accuracy than conventional hollow points and will cause a crap load of damage. Also keep a double mag of green tips in my M4 by the bed just in case....

shawn

Glock 19? That's the compact 9mm right? I had a flock 17, in the 9mm ... Crimson trace laser grip, 33 round mags , and a bayonet attachment :)

Vermont

Yeah the compact version of the 17. My buddy has a 19c that he CCs with, and after shooting it a few times I really liked the feel and the reliability. 9mm ammo is cheap, so you can shoot a lot of it and become more proficient with your weapon. A lot of people think the largest caliber is better, no. When you end up paying $1.50 a round just to target shoot and practice with it you end up not shooting the gun and thus will not be as comfortable with it and not as able to engage the enemy. Also I have yet to meet any one first hand who has told me that when they shot some one with a 9mm that the person did not go down. I in fact was going to buy a glock 22 (.40 cal) but a SF buddy of mine persuaded me to go with the 19 instead, and honestly I am glad I did. Ammo for the .40 is fucking expensive.

And since this is a grind the gears thread. Fuck you room mate! you fucking broke one of my two red coffee mugs. I will fucking end you and crush your soul if you brake another.

Z1107

The fact that now of days police officers feel the need to over embellish their PC for pulling me over.

Was driving 50-55 mph on a rural 4 lane divided hwy, had a police officer behind me, pulls me over and tells me I'm going 60 in a 40. I explain to the officer I thought the speed limit at a minimum was 50 considering what type of hwy it is and that I'm not from the area and looking for an address. Tells me I passed 3 speed limit signs while he was behind me and that I was still speeding with him behind me( at which point I wanted to fucking choke him out because i wouldn't be speeding with a cop behind me if I knew 40 was the god damn limit!)

He let me off with a warning which I thought was pretty cool until I drove down the same section of hwy in the same direction 2 hrs later and there wasn't a single fucking posting for the speed. Now you might be wondering what would piss me off since I got a warning. It is the fact that as a former LEO you don't have to lie when you have PC, which he did, and if he lied about something as small as that what does he do in real cases. Catching my drift. You are taught straight truth at the academy no embellishing or modifying anything.

shawn

Gotta admit, not a fan of police in general... Hate Dubois coppers ... They mostly are on power trips...

Stiyle11sedan

I use ballistic tip hollow points in my Glock 19. Better accuracy than conventional hollow points and will cause a crap load of damage. Also keep a double mag of green tips in my M4 by the bed just in case....

I carry a Glock 19 while I am deployed and use the federal hydra shocks. great round for personal carry. I also use them at home for a cc in my Glock 32 .357 sig, and in my wifes xd9. However when I carry my Kimber a standard 230 gr. will do :lol:

Stiyle11sedan

Here is what ginds my gears.....

Set a limit price to sell a stock, go away for a while and the price comes in .01 short of my limit price. I missed out on 7500.00 because of one lousy cent :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here is what ginds my gears.....

Set a limit price to sell a stock, go away for a while and the price comes in .01 short of my limit price. I missed out on 7500.00 because of one lousy cent :(

Ouch. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Having to shit so bad but the nearest bathroom is 2 hours away all to find out it was juat a huge fart when you finally did relieve yourself.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

ZachTTLM

well normally I am a pretty calm and collected person that doesnt let my gears to grind too much but today topped it...

First off I dislike thieves! What grinds my gears, the fact that someone got account information and charged some things then once those when through tried to make a $7,532.61 purchase before the account was locked. Good thing that didnt go through! Now the bank is fixing the issues but account is locked until wednesday. Can't withdraw, write a check, etc. until then. Wont have my new card for the account until tuesday. Would love to meet the person who stole the info and tried to purchase stuff with it!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh crap... Yeah I hate those guys to! Makes you want to do stuff to people that you would other wise not consider.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
So I nearly lost my Zen karma, chi alignment, yin and yang balance thingy that I have been working on. There is road construction on every single freeway in the city. EVERY ONE! I-44, 244, the B.A. expway, 169, Creek turnpike, The IDL. But that's not the thing.
They are taking out a bridge over I-44 and have completely shut down a major arterial street near my home. This has caused traffic to quadruple at my exit. Traffic was backed up onto the freeway. I start to notice people passing others on the shoulder so they don't have to wait. Then others are doubling up on the exit ramp, meaning they are side by side on a single fucking lane exit ramp. All because these douche bags can't seem to wait because they are all too important. Then when I get to the light, wait for all of the assholes, who sit in the intersection, to clear it I start to make my left turn when some fucking dick decides to turn left from a straight lane and fucking cut me off. Now my ass is left in the fucking intersection. I lay on my horn and he gives me the "what the fuck is your problem" I give him the your an anal probe finger and proceed to make more noise with the horn. Once the downstream lights turn green he decides to start brake checking. I pass him, cut him off and started to stand on the brakes but then Zen Buddha said no way. Besides, he backed waaay off at that point.
I am pissed at myself for losing it but am glad I recovered it quick enough. I nearly had to call 1-800-thorazine.
It's not the typical slow driver fast lane problem, it is these absolute morons making up their own rules. These people are getting fucking more prevalent now and have no regard for anyone but their own shitty little selves.

Why the fuck can't you buy common sense at Walmart?

AHHHHHHHH!