YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

Z1107

After calling some buddies who work the jurisdiction I got the background on the story.
The suspect was actually the complainant for "burglary call". The man is deaf with a history psychological problems and false 911 calls. When the deputy arrived the suspect stormed out of the house with .308 bolt action rifle (which go through both sides of a vest) and raised it at the officer (who turned out to be a bad shot), the officer discharged his weapon 4 times at a range of 9ft and struck the suspect in the stomach.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Assholes that hit my car in the parking lot and drive off without leaving a note...

...it's always a huge fucking scrape in a super conspicuous place, like basketball sized
right in the middle of my passenger door. AAARRRRRGGGGHHH! :x

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
If someone did that to my car I would spend the rest of my life tracking them down. And when I find them I would do unspeakable things to them... and their daughters... and their sons... and their pets.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I walked around the parking lot (for my old apartment complex) everyday for a week, trying to find the vehicle that has my paint transferred onto their bumper.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Funny cause yesterday I got my first dent.
Guy at work parked on the yellow line. He opened his door and the wind caught it. Took it down to bare metal and creased the shit out of the door.
At least he was man enough to tell me about it.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Awwww damn. Well, I'm sure if he didn't tell you, you would have looked around the parking lot like I did
for the offending vehicle. lol

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I would have reviewed the surveillance video. Cameras all over my facility. Probably why he told me.
But yes, I would have embarked on a search and destroy.

Z1107

When someone only offers 25% of what you are selling your car for and they get pissed because you won't respond.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
When your told the day the world will end and it doesn't happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Matthew 13:32

^ Sorry, couldn't resist...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Matthew 13:32

^ Sorry, couldn't resist...

My man. Preach it my brother!

I hate it when people try to do work on their cars and they truly don't know their head from their ass. Just ran into what could of become a major problem on my STI. The dickheaded previous owner thought it would of been a great idea to twist the wires to my gauge pod to make them work rather than doing it the correct way of soldering and heat shrinking them. Good thing I caught it now rather than when my ecu fried

Z1107

I hate it when people who graduate from a large state university act condescending to anyone who didn't attend their college.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hate it when people who graduate from a large state university act condescending to anyone who didn't attend their college.

I hate it when people who graduate from a large state university act condescending to anyone who has more than 26 years of real world experience in the same field.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
What is with these ass clowns that drive around in the dark mornings (winter time) with no fucking headlights on? Then when I flash my lights at them, they still don't turn them on but instead glare at me with that "what's your problem" look.

How the fuck do you not notice that everyone else EXCEPT YOU has their lights on...?

I swear, some people travel through life the same way, in a bubble with no idea what's going on around them outside of their own lives.

These are the same people who do 45mph in the fast lane and who also NEVER seem to check their rear view mirrors.

Dunno if they realize or don't care. I see these asshats on a regular.
This morning on my way to work kept noticing the car behind me lights kept flickering on and off. I realized there was a car between us intermittently blocking the other cars headlights. Came to a traffic light next to dumbass and realized this bitch not only still had her headlights off but hadn't bothered to clear any of the fog/mist/frost from one damn square inch of any if her windows.
It was 0715 and the sun hasn't even broken the horizon yet.
Needless to say, I drive very defensively.