YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS? Thread

35r

Idk, but i get it ALOT ! are there really that many people "posing" that someone would feel the need to ask ?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
When someone asks me if its a real STi .

I get that one pretty often, but I imagine it's because I'm de-winged and de-scooped
going with the sleeper look. You guys know what I mean, you've seen my Batmobile ;-)

A guy at a Subaru dealership was the most recent to ask. He said, it looks like an Impreza
that someone put STi badges on...
I said, "Thank you, that's the way I like it. No one needs to know what's under the hood."
This was quite a ways from my home territory, so I showed the guy and he just about shit
his pants when I opened the hood.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Im all about the sleeper look!

But sometimes i get the no-headlights thing. But only in a city! I've done it a few times before i realized, since the streetlights are everywhere, etc...

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Im all about the sleeper look!

But sometimes i get the no-headlights thing. But only in a city! I've done it a few times before i realized, since the streetlights are everywhere, etc...

I hear you there, that's understandable. There are no street lights here though, people are just tards.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The grocery store. Not the prices, per se, the people. Or maybe it's people in general and this is a good sampling for rudeness? Let me clear this up. People need to say please and thank you and excuse me and sorry etc, etc. It seems that no one is capable of this. They run into you with their carts, cut in front of you, park the buggy in the middle of the aisle. They just seem oblivious to anyone or anything around them and fuck you for being there. Mistakes happen and I make my fair share but why the fuck can't anyone own up to it and say "i'm sorry" or "excuse me". Shit, I even notice people have a hard time even making eye contact with others these days. A simple smile and a nod to someone and they act like you have just farted in their face.

Wife and I hit the grocery store last night. This particular store always seems to be busy so we have kinda opted to start going there on Saturday evenings to avoid a huge crowd.

Last night was a particular pleasure as it seems the rudeness of people was on point. Didn't even get in the door and it started. So after the second fuck decided to be a jagoff and not say anything, I turned my wife's list over and grabbed her pen and decided to take a count of the rudeness. In the hour that I was there, I counted 14 incidences when someone did something and did not say a word. 14!!!

Last one I had enough. Wife was in front of me while I pushed the buggy. Hoity toity amazon lady and her daughter were to the side waiting for us to pass. The fucking bitch cuts between my wife and I and says nothing causing me to completely stop. Her daughter looks back and glares at me. I blurt out "excuse me would be nice!" My wife turns around and says " I guess your just invisible" NOW the bitch turns around and says in sarcasm "No, it's not that your invisible it's just that I am a mean person." .. I says to her "Lady, I don't know you so I can't judge on whether your mean or not but my first impression is that your at the very least rude and lack basic social manners" She gets this look of disgust and turns around muttering under her breath and heads off in another direction. We laugh and continue on.

Why is it that people seem to be so selfish and rude these days?? The world is their sand box and others are just cat turds.

Rant over.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Walking on the sidewalk or down a hall: There I am, staying to the right and a two people are walking at me side-by-side. I always used to be polite and hug the wall, turn sideways, etc.. to avoid a collision. Now, i've taken to just stopping dead in my tracks. 90% of the time they'll walk RIGHT into me. WTF!? If you're walking in the middle, its your fucking job to NOT cause a collision. Im sick of going out of my way to humor their rude behavior.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
^

Yep, agreed. I used to do the same until one day I said fuck it, too.

Holding the door open for others? That's another sore spot. If I didn't have manners I would let the door slam in their faces... but still yet I do and half the time I don't even get a fuck you from them.

I'm about to have a daughter in a few weeks and I'll be damned if I ever catch her being a fuck to someone else...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
People who ride their bicycles, jog, run, and walk in the street WHEN the fucking sidewalk is PERFECTLY clear and empty.

People who turn on their cars and INSTANTLY drive off. Kills me inside every time.

^ Driving a cold engine hard.

Pisses me off EVERY time. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Asshole cops. The ones that are not only going above and beyond to catch you doing ANYTHING wrong, but the ones that are also in a consistently shitty mood.
It seems to me that cops do a considerable amount of good for the public but still are widely disliked or mistrusted. When I was on active duty, we were always nagged
and reminded again and again that 'when in public, especially if in uniform, you are to act in a responsible, reasonable and professional manner in all your dealings with others, lest the Navy gain a bad reputation'.

When are police chiefs going to start driving that home? A few douche bag cops, treating people like idiots, ruins the reputation and public trust of the entire police force.

Vermont

Very very true bro. Although honestly I have never had to deal with an asshole cop. At worst I get a very professional officer who gives me one or two tickets and then calls it good. Then again I am always very polite, and look like I am borrowing the car.

Z1107

When you go to a restaurant you haven't been to in a while, order chicken tenders and receive them so small they might as well be nuggets. Oh and it still costs $12 for less food.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Separating your thumbnail from the nail bed while trying to peel an orange. Plus all if the acidic orange juice getting in the wound.
Who the hell does that!!??
This shit hurts.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
The total dissolution of the term "technician" these days. It seems like every booger eating douche tool
that presses some buttons, now has "technician" in their job title.

It seems to me that not so many years ago, a technician understood not only the processes he was performing,
but ALSO the theory and science behind what he's doing and WHY it's done that way. You can't fix anything if
you aren't in tune with the intended theory of operation.

Equipment operators are NOT technicians...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow, I just know this comment is going to chap someone's ass...

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
That's another piece of the problem puzzle with today's society. You can't just call it what it is and be proud. People must reinvent themselves as something more glorious.

EG:
What it was:
Ditch digger

What it is:
Manual earth excavation technician.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Struggling to understand relatively basic engineering specifications because they were translated
from Japanese into 'ENGRISH' instead of ENGLISH... LOL

Most are done very well.....except for Toyota......**** you Toyota. :x

f350cummins

sadly so true.

another is calling tech support and getting someone who barely speaks your language, and not only has a language barrier, but has not a clue about your problem.......

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Fucking little pussy, virgin, shit talking, no load bitches that I run into playing games like Call of Duty for example.

This fucking ass clown was camping hard last night. I mean, straight up corner camping. He'd back into a corner
and spray at people when they'd start to come around a corner. He got me twice until I realized what he was doing.
After that, I would just avoid where he was sitting and run around shooting other people. Every time I'd go NEAR where
he was sitting, I'd send a rocket, M203 or frag grenade in there, killing him EVERY TIME because he simply wouldn't move.

After the game, he sends me a PM:

TheGehman (Him): "fukin puss. grow a pair nerd."
Womb_Raider60(Me): "8 years active duty. I've got 'em, BITCH"
TheGehman: "well u wernt playin like it"
Womb_Raider60: "I will come over and beat you to death in front of your mother."
PSN: TheGehman is now offline.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
lol, he's camping and mad because you knew he was camping and killed him many times?

14 year olds are so dumb

They should have age-verified servers where you can play with people of a certain age only. Wont guarantee maturity, but it'll raise the odds.